Chapter One: Late Night Thoughts

It's a short chapter, but it's the beginning. I know I made the Nalu painfully obvious in this and the next chapter (when it comes up), but I still hope you like it.

Enjoy!

He was an idiot.

Yeah, he knew it. Everyone knew it. He didn't care, though. He made a lot of dumb decisions, but he didn't regret any of them. He wasn't going to change, and he doubted his friends wanted him to. But this, this had to be going too far.

Come on, that's the stupidest thought ever. I don't like her. We're teammates, we're friends, but I don't like her.

But then, how could he explain it? His heartbeat made itself known every time he saw her, and when their eyes met his breath caught in his throat. He's gotten lucky many times that she hasn't seen him staring. It wasn't like he meant to - his gaze seemed almost drawn to her. And when she smiled, when she laughed, he didn't even know what he was thinking, how he was feeling. All he knew he that he -

No, I don't. He almost laughed at himself. I don't like her.

Then what was it? Friendship and comradery didn't seem enough, but liking her wasn't right.

He closed his eyes. If he kept thinking like this he was never going to get any sleep.

No, he thought firmly, I don't like her. There's no way.

Well, there's the beginning. I plan on having a Nalu picture every chapter - I mean, it's not like I don't have enough, and I get more every day. This picture is my wallpaper, by the way :3 That's beside the point, though. I hope you liked it!

Bye!