Wait What .XVII

"Do you think you passed?" Newt asked as he rested his head on Thomas' shoulder.

"Course I did," Thomas laughed, "I had a very good study partner."

Newt threw one of his legs over Thomas so he could straddle him.

"Lay down," Newt mumbled and gently pushed Thomas so his back lightly hit Newt's mattress.

Newt grinned and cuddled into his chest.

Thomas laughed but wrapped his arms around Newt's waist.

"I'm cold, don't laugh at me," Newt frowned.

"I'm not," Thomas smirked as he kissed Newt's head, "when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow after I wake up, which is never,' Newt said into Thomas' chest.

Thomas pinched Newt's side which made him flinch and fall off Thomas.

"Hey," he pouted.

"I gotta get a head start on packing or I'll never do it," Thomas pecked Newt's pout before getting up and stretching.

"See you tomorrow cutie," Thomas smiled before he left the dorm room.

"Asshole, now I'm cold," Newt huffed and crossed his arms.

Newt was just about to start packing his own stuff when the dorm door swung back open.

"You going home for the holidays?' Gally asked as he eyed Newt's suitcase.

"Going to Tommy's actually," Newt grinned.

"Of course," Gally rolled his eyes.

Newt cocked his head in confusion.

"Is that a problem?"

"No," Gally shrugged as he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through, clearly trying to ignore Newt.

"Well whatever I did to piss you off sorry!" Newt yelled and started throwing clothes in his suitcase.

"You don't know? You dropped me Newt. As soon as you fell head over heels for, that guy, you haven't paid me the least bit of attention!"

Newt's face fell, "I'm sorry Gally...I didn't even realize. Shit, I'm the worst roommate."

Gally sighed, "no, you're not."

"Yeah, I am! I was so stuck up in Thomas world that I ignored you," Newt sighed and plopped down on his bed.

"Stop," Gally shook his head and stood in front of Newt.

Newt looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"I'm not mad because you ignored me," Gally sighed.

"I don't get it," Newt sniffed as he wiped his eyes.

"I was jealous," Gally whispered as he got down on his knees so he could see Newt face to face.

"What?" Newt cocked his head, clearly confused.

Gally smiled and diverted his eyes from his roommates.

"You know. You're adorable when you do that," Gally laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

Newt just stared at him, not even knowing what to think.

"Yeah, I'm jealous because I developed this stupid little crush on you."

Newt froze. His whole body felt cold.

"What?"

Gally stepped back and shook his head, "I didn't try Newt. I thought that once you got together with Thomas it'd go away. But it's driving me crazy! I can't stop thinking about you."