#6

After we left Blaine's office we went straight to a spare room which he said I could sleep in until he gets a bigger room decorated. I instantly panicked. At home colt or Amber would always come into my room at night because I have nightmares and find it difficult to get to sleep but I was too embarrassed to tell Blaine about it so I just smiled and thanked him. It was already 9:45pm and I was tired from running so much today. My room was only four doors down from Blaine's so whilst I brushed my hair and teeth with the brushes he had just given me ready for bed he went and got me a pair of his boxers and an oversized t-shirt, which was basically a nightdress on me, for me to wear as pyjamas for the time being. When he came back I went to the bathroom, changed and went back to the spare room where Blaine had already made the bed for me.

I lay down and Blaine bent over to kiss me on the forehead I thanked him once again and he smiled warmly down at me before walking back over to the door and turning the light off.

"Goodnight love" he whispered to the darkness.

"Goodnight" I said back just before he shut the door and headed down to his own bedroom.

I had trouble getting to sleep but after about two hours of tossing and turning I finally drifted off.
-------------------------------------

I woke up screaming and covered in sweat to see Blaine looking down at me with pure worry in his beautiful eyes. I sat up straight and threw myself into his arms as I started crying.

"Love what's wrong? What happened?" He said with panic in his voice.

I choked on my own tears as I struggled to tell him that I have nightmares and can't sleep alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked hurt, and I knew that it was because he already cares for me like I do for him and so he didn't like seeing me like this.

"I was too embarrassed" I said whilst looking down at the suddenly interesting bed sheets. He placed his hand under my chin lifting my eyes to look into his. Without saying anything he gathered me in his arms and lifted me easily carrying me to his room and setting me down in his bed. He began to walk towards the chair close to the foot of the bed when I once again panicked.

"Will you sleep with me?" I said it so suddenly that for a moment he looked shocked before coming back over and crawling under the sheets next to me. I shuffled even closer and rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me rubbing circles on my back soothing me to sleep.

----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning still as close to Blaine as I had been when I went to sleep. Being wrapped up in his arms all night made me feel safe. As if nothing could ever hurt me. I looked up at his face to see that he was wide awake just looking down on me.

"Morning love" he whispered.

"good morning" I said back yawning.

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" he asked. I nodded and we both reluctantly got out of his comfy king sized bed. We held hands as we slowly walked downstairs to the kitchen where spencer was eating a sandwich. He looked at me and started grinning like a fool which was when I saw my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a mess and I was still wearing Blaine's boxers and t-shirt. That's when I realised what it looked like and I rushed to defend myself telling him that nothing like that happened. I was flustered and I'm sure that my cheeks were burning a bright shade of pink. Spencer and Blaine both burst out laughing at my reaction making me realise that Blaine knew that it looked like we had done more than just sleep whilst in his bed last night. I playfully slapped his arm. He turned me around wrapping his arms around my waist and still laughing in my ear.

In between his breaths he managed to say "awe babes I'm sorry, I couldn't resist though. You just look so sexy in my clothes" I giggled and told him to just go and make my breakfast but I couldn't even take myself seriously because I was grinning so widely.