#4

After we told alpha Jason that I would accept to go undercover in the enemy pack he told me to start saying my goodbyes, so I went to look for my dad only to find that he had left already. I should be thankful though I guess. I mean if he was here then he would only give me a big speech about how if I fuck this up and get caught then it's not just me who dies. The entire pack will die with me. Colton however did not see it that way, he was pissed off that dad was the one getting me to do this yet he couldn't even so much as say goodbye.

In less than an hour I had said goodbye to most of my friends, all except my best friend Amber. I went to her room looking for her but she wasn't there so I went to her mates room and found her crying into Seth's shoulder. As soon as she saw me she jumped up and pulled me into a hug.

"Have you really got to go?" she asked as she once again starting tearing up.

"Amber, you know what will happen I don't. I'll eventually be kicked out of the pack." by the time I finished my sentence I to was crying.

"I don't care I'll leave with you!" she shouted. Seth growled from behind us and I turned my head the other way not wanting him to see me at my weakest point, crying. I only ever cry in front of Amber and Colton. Alpha Jason mind linked me reminding me that it was time for me to leave now .

"I'm sorry Amber but I have to leave now" I gave her one last hug before turning to leave. I hated that I was the reason she was crying yet I couldn't stop her tears.

I made my way outside where Colton, Beta Grey and Alpha Jason were waiting to see me off.

"As soon as you leave the territory you're connection with the pack will be cut and you'll only be able to mind link your protector Colton." Alpha Jason said whilst showing no emotion for sending me to my possible death. Not that I expected him to, how could I if not even my own father seemed to care? "You'll feel the bond brake and when you do keep running east. You'll probably be captured when you enter their territory. Tell them that you ran away from you're pack because you were abused by your family but don't tell them what pack you come from. Get them to accept you into their pack and then get close to alpha. At the end of every two weeks we'll arrange for you to meet in secret with someone from our pack but it will be someone new every time. Understand?"

"Understood."

I turned to colt and gave him one last hug before shifting and running off towards the packs borders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been running for about two hours when I was tackled to the ground by a huge brown wolf, telling me that I had finally arrived in midnight hunters pack territory. The wolf that tackled me now stood above me with one of his paws on my throat. He radiated power, but not as much as an alpha or beta, which led me to believe that he was the packs third in command. Along with him was two more big brown wolves and a lighter sandy brown wolf. All of them were male and I guessed by the size of them that they were pack warriors.

They all stepped back and shifted right in front of me, I would have looked away but just closed my eyes because the one who shifted and put his shorts on first took over the position of the third and held me down by my throat again.

"Shift" it was a command from their third. Remembering that I was supposed to have been abused I whimpered and followed orders sending my hands straight to cover my body, still staring at the ground. I eventually looked up to find probably the five most beautiful people on earth stood in front of me. The one who had the sandy brown wolf walked up to me handing me an over sized t-shirt which I accepted whilst thanking him quietly. I pulled it on over my head once they all turned away and stood up. Everyone looked back at me and the packs third was the first to speak.

"What are you doing in our territory rogue?"

"P-please d-don't hurt m-me."

"Answer the question" he growled in disgust.

"I I ran a-away f-from my pack. Th-they ab-u-used me."

Their faces softened soon as I said this and they all came up to me. I flinched away keeping up the weak act.

Sandy brown gently placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled softly. "We won't let anyone hurt you ever again. Let's go see our alpha."

I nodded slowly and stood up as sandy brown pulled me in to him, side hugging me as we walked towards their alphas office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOO two updates in one day! I am on a roll!

Anyway.....Let me know if you have any suggestions for people to be cast as :

-Alaska

-Amber (Alaskas best friend)

-Blaise (Alaskas mate/Alpha of the midnight hunters pack)

*song for the chapter is The Qemists- Run You and simple plan-boom because they are both amazing and I was listening to them both whilst writing this update*

photo is of Spencer AKA sandy brown played by the always amazing always beautiful CODY CARSON x
-K