#1

Hi my name's Alaska Greysin. I'm quite tall for a girl my age as I'm 5ft 9. I have black hair that comes down to the middle of my back and I actually have two different coloured eyes. My right eye is emerald green and my left eye is a really dark, almost black, blue colour. I know, I'm a freak of nature. I've heard it all before. But don't get me wrong it's not as if I'm bullied or anything, actually I'm what you would call quite popular. I live with my dad and my older brother who practically raised me since he was 13 and I was 10. It's not because dad neglects us or anything like that though it's just because he's our packs third in command meaning he's away on business trips a lot. And incase you were wondering about our mom, she died when I was just 7 years old. My brothers name is Colton and looks so much like me that we're often mistaken for twins. The only differences in our appearances are that where as my right eye is green his is a silver-grey colour and also he's a few inches taller than me, standing at 6ft 4. It's weird though because neither of us really look anything like dad and from the little memory and photos of mom I have we look nothing like her either.
--------------------------
Okay so this wasn't really part of the story I just wanted to get descriptions out of the way

-K