I then realized how much of an asshole I was for wanting to get with someone who was clearly Jessie's.

"Just wait till we get back to your place." She'd winked at him before turning to me and thankfully, I was slick enough to act as if I were minding my own business. She caught me laying back on the floor and acting unbothered when she'd introduced us, "This is Elijah, my best friend," and I almost pointed out that she had a few best friends but that would've ended with her giving me that look she gave to anyone who spoke out of line, "Lijah, this is Jeremiah."

"S'up?" And his voice was deep as he leaned over to dap me up and his hands were fucking smooth. Like he bathed in fucking coco-butter and shed his skin every month, smooth. And his voice was deep and caramelized, sweet as hell with a sense of the roughness that really resided in boys from predominantly-black neighborhoods.

"Hey." I'd piped up, shocked at the fact that he didn't brush me off completely, most guys who were as attractive as him automatically saw me as a feminine guy and ignored me.

"I gotta go grab my bag and I'll be right back, okay?" Jessie had spoken, biting her lip again and I really wondered if it was really all that seductive considering she did it pretty often. But his eyes were on her bottom lip as she ran her tongue over it and they widened when she winked and blew a kiss before turning around and, she knew what she was doing.He must've thought the same cause his eyes lingered as she made her way to the locker room. "Damn." He licked his full lips at that, bending his whole entire body over to get a glimpse at her ass as she winded that corner and I ain't even know him but I was jealous.

"Yeah, so are you new around here?" I'd asked, going to finish my workout alone since it didn't seem like I was gonna have company the rest of the time and I always stayed for a few hours.

"Nah, I go to Groves." Groves, I'd heard a lot of shit about that school. Back bending over the exercise ball, I chuckled thinking about the last time I got fucked, flexibility was a plus. Sitting back up, I went to reposition the ball when I heard a hitch of breath.

"How the fuck?" Turning around, I caught his eyes on my body and smirked a bit, "Shit, boy." Moving back to the workout, I leaned back into position but arched my back a bit more, knowing that turned most of my conquests on.

"Aren't you into Jessie?" There was a teasing tone in my voice and he rounded the ball to hover over me, meeting my eyes. His fucking bottom lip was back in his mouth and my thoughts strayed to how close my face was to the present in his pants. I bet he's big as hell.

He shrugged at that, averting his eyes, "She's hot but she's definitely talking to other guys." And I could hear a bit of disappointment in his voice so I sighed.

"I'm sorry, that's just how she is."

"I can tell." And that was that, I'd moved from my position going to sit and make eye contact with him, picking up my water bottle just to keep busy. His voice was nonchalant as he asked his next question and I almost choked on the liquid swimming down my throat. "Are you like that?"

"What?" Coughing a bit, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

Moving closer as if his question was completely welcomed and not awkward, he pulled the bottle out of my hands, taking a sip himself. "I mean, you hang around her." He was already getting too comfortable so snatching the bottle back, I rolled my eyes at his laugh. "I wanna know if you get around too."

He had a cute laugh, I'd come to notice, it was different from his deeper voice. It was lighthearted and his face lit up as his pearly-whites went on display and shit.

"I have a lot of sex, yeah." I'd brushed off, wasn't like I was keeping it a secret, I was a hoe. I was a hoe and I would often be on my knees or getting my back blown out and I didn't care because I liked it. My sex life wasn't hurting anybody.

"Bottom?" He'd queried and I tried to stay nonchalant about it, deny harshly and you look gay but don't deny it... and you are gay. And I mean, I was pretty gay but no one I wasn't fucking had to know.

"I'm not gay-"

"Who said you was?" His voice was light and I realized that he'd got me, "You been staring at my dick though." He was right, his dick was poking and imprinting through his shorts. Of course I'd look but damn, he caught me.

"Don't flatter yourself." I tried, not alluding to just how quickly I'd let him wreck me. I could imagine it already and my dick was stiffening up a bit in my workout clothes. My nails raking down his back as he pounded my fucking lights out... I licked my lips. "Fine, you know I'm gay, so what?"

"You got a nice body, that's what. Ass fat and you workout. Must be throwing that ass back to get it like that." And I worked pretty hard on my ass, I did, especially in cheap motels with boys who barely knew my name.

"And you're telling me you're into girls?"

"Baby, I'm into thick, you thick." He'd inched closer, no one else in the room and I felt his hand grip my ass before letting it go and smacking it harshly. I jumped a bit before biting my lip and sinking into his touch. "And you fine as hell." It took everything to keep in the moan from passing by my lips and I realized the game he was playing at.

"Aight, what you feeling?" I'd crumbled at that and I didn't care anymore that he wasn't mine to play with. He was Jessie's.

"Gimme ya number and I'll tell you." But what Jessie didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

March 11, 2017