Last chapter

(7 years later)

Merediths pov

"Julie-Ann! Clean up your mess!" I pressed my eyes shut and put my fingers on my temples lightly rubbing them. 2 seconds after I felt hands wrap around my waist and a pair of lips on my cheek. " it got it." Luke winked. He ran up stairs and came back down with 4 year old Julie- Ann in his arms. " zooooooommm zzOOOOOMmmm, getting ready for landing, zooooppmm" Julie and Luke laughing, I started to chuckle while sitting on our couch drinking my wine. " now it's time to pick up our luggage." He said directing to the toys. Julie started to giggle. "Daddy, there not luggage's" she had the cutest lisp. " there toys." She giggled agian. " hmmm.. Your wright! But now it's time to clean up and get ready for bed." Luke explained. " I'm not tired daddy." She pouted. " You need your beauty sleep missy." He smiled, poking her in the belly. She started to pick up her mess when a knock landed at the front door. " I'll get it." I said while getting up from the couch.
" Hey! Luke Calum is here!"
Julie excitedly sighed and her eyes lit up. " calium? " she spit out making us laugh. She peeked around the corner with a smile on her lips. "CALIUM!" " Julie- Ann!" He picked her up. " how many times do I have to tell you missy? It's Calum."  We all laughed.
-
Once Calum left me and Luke went to bed. " i love you Meredith. I'm so glad we found you when we did." Luke sighed. " Luke that was 7 years ago..." Is huffed. " I know Meredith I still can't tell you how happy I was to see you agian." " I love you Luke.

End of the boooookkkkk! Luke, Meredith and Julie are like goals. That's so fucking cute. 🔥 hope you guys liked le book. ❤️ thanks for the love and support.