0.17

Meredith's pov

My hand quickly sipped from his light grip, I ran up the stairs and slammed the door. Jonathan. Out of all people it was Jonathan.
I started panicking and shaking, I heard foot steps by the door.
*knock knock*
I walked to the door and slowly opened it while wiping my tears.
" Meredith. We have a warrant for your arrest." Jonathan words broke me. How did he never get caught.. Before I could say anything he had me on the floor putting handcuffs on me.
I whispered to a crying luke, " I love you Luke, just don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I turned my head and Jonathan finished dragging me down the stairs into the cop car, I waved a good bye to the shocked boys.
-
A tear streamed down my face, and a chuckle from Jonathan. " You my girl, your a one of a kind." He chuckled. " And you Jonathan are a crazy son of a bitch." I said while swinging my arms from the side and hitting him in the head with the loosened handcuffs. He swerved to the side. He stopped, he got out of his car with anger while I quickly put my arms underneath my legs so they were in front of me. Once he opened the door I kicked him in the face and started running down the street screaming bloody murder. " LUKE! CALUM!" I screamed. I kept running until I hit the edge of the cliff. I had no where to run, this was it. All I have to do is jump.
-
"Meredith! Come out now. No more hiding." Jonathan yelled to me. I quickly ran behind a small bush. My wrists were bruised and bleeding.
I looked to my side and found a big rock that could kill anyone, I hid it behind my back, I started to walk out of the bush.
" You win Jon, here I am. " I started crying.
" what would your mother think of you." He started to get closer. " she is dead Jon! Dead. Why? Because you killed her! Jon, your a sick son of a bitch. " I screamed dropping the rock behind me.
"Meredith?!" I heard a familiar voice yell to me.