0.16

Meredith's pov
I was hurting, terribly. The boys hugged me and I'm pretty sure I heard Luke cry a bit. Once the boys let go I ran into Luke's arms and didn't move, " I missed you. I missed us." i told him. We left the boys in the living room and went up stairs, " please explain Meredith, why did u leave in the first place, was that all a set up? It's been a good 6 years since you've been missing or now know as dead" luke explained. " well.. Azaylea thought it would be a good idea to rob the store down the street we got a good $10,000 in cash, no one knows why we left, she said she just wanted to leave the drama in Sydney, but I'm pretty sure she killed someone. I didn't want to leave but she made me, she said that if I didn't that she would ruin your music career. I couldn't let her do that." I took a deep breath and finished the story. " Once we ran out of the alarm triggered store, we jumped into the truck  and I drove off. She decided to stop and get drinks, she drank, a lot. She kept passing out and yelling so I pulled the truck over to sleep" I started to tear up. "Next thing you know it I wake up in a basement, I- her brother-" Luke instantly pulled me into his arms. " I'll call the Sheriff  now." I nodded as a response, a single tear escaped my bloodshot eyes, I quickly wiped it away and smiled weakly at a worried Luke.
-
After about an hour of talking to the Sheriff, trying to get him to believe us that I'm alive, he finally came to see me. I got dressed in Luke's sweats and his shirts and went down stairs to cuddle in between the boys. " I missed you guys." I smiled. Luke played with my hair until the sheriff arrived, I took a deep breath and got up to greet the sherif.
" Meredith."
My eyes widened, that's the voice I never wanted to hear agian.
" J-Jonathan? " I hesitated to say.

I'm starting to like this book guys. I hope you enjoy this update.. Cliff hangers are the best! The new update is pretty cool too.. Anyway who is Jon? Oh my gawwdddddd! ❤️