19

Lucan's p. o. v

" You have to be able to do something! " I yelled as I slammed my hands against the dark wooden desk.

" We will not. " Marisa, a witch that I'm trying to get her to pull Xena out of the hell.

" You have too! Xena is in there! " I demanded.

" I'm sure Killian has already linked himself to her. " She said.

" Unlink her! " I demanded," get her out of there! " I yelled.

" I'd have to gather my coven and go in myself. It's not even certain I'd come back if I get Xena. I can make you a new mate. What traits do you want? She will be whatever you want." She said as she shuffled through her books that contained many spells.

" No! I want Xena! " I yelled.

" We can save her. " Marisa said as she froze on a page.

" Great! When? " I asked.

" As soon as the surprise guest get here. Three days at tops. " She nodded.

" Who are these surprise guest? " I asked.

" Well, their are 3 people coming. One is Xena's long lost brother. He died at age 5, Xena doesn't know about him. I brought him back to life, I raised him as mine. The second is the strongest witch I know, the third is my coven." She said as she folded the tip of the page down.

" I will let my pack know. Should I be worried about anything? " I asked.

" All I can say is be ready. There will be blood. "