17

Xena's p. o. v

" You're awake." The man said as he walked into the bedroom I was currently in.

" Where am I? " I croaked out, my voice is extremely dry.

" I am surprised Lucan did not tell you. " He said.

" I'm waiting for the answer to my question-" I said after I took a huge sip of water that he had handed me.

" We are in my own personal hell. " He replied.

" I'm not kidding. Where the hell am I? " I asked him, trying to stay as calm as possible.

" My own personal hell. A witch I used to date, made this place for me and I can never die. She never thought I'd be smart enough to know I could drag somebody in here, but only once every 1747 years. Thankfully, someone came strolling by after those many years; you. "

" Why did she make this place for you? Yet she is not here? " I asked, quite confused.

" She thought I loved her, but I never did. I used her this whole time, my brother needed help, I did what I had to do for him to survive. " He said.

" What was wrong with your brother? " I asked.

" He was bitten by an immortal creature, but he never wanted to be. So I had her make a cure. I had to pretend to love her and make her fall in love quick, and it worked. As soon as my brother was well, I fled, but she found me and sentenced me her. Expecting me to be alone for many years. " He smirked.

" So you pulled me in here just because you could? " I asked. Getting more and more scared and confused by the second.

" Basically. But I can see some happiness I could get out of this. " He smirked as he checked me out.

" Disgusting. I refuse to stay here. I am leaving. " I said as I yanked the door open and went to walk downstairs, not making it far before I stumbled down in pain.

" You see, I know you can leave because you weren't sentenced here forever. I think I forgot to mention something in my story earlier, tell me if I mentioned it. I'm a witch. And I connected us together so you can't leave. " He said as he gave me an evil smile, pulling me up," and the only way the pain will go away- is that you be by my side all day and night. " He finally finished as he smiles, extremely proud of himself.