6

Xena's p. o. v

I sat in the corner of my favorite coffee shop as I drank my hot chocolate and watched the snow fall to the ground.

I diverted my gaze to the door when I heard the bell go off- which means someone had entered.

A father and his two girls. One was about 4, while the other was about 2. They were cute, and quick to get their winter jackets off.

The 4 year old smiled at me, showing she was missing one out of two front teeth. I smiled and waved as her father smiled at me too.

When I finished my drink, I put on my jacket as I began to get ready to head home.

" Hi! " Someone extremely happy said and tugged on my jacket.

It was the 4 year old girl who smiled at me.

" Aw, hi! " I smiled as I bent down to her level.

" You're really pretty and my daddy thinks so too! " She smiled.

I was curious of her mothers whereabouts, but I don't think it's best to ask her.

" Aw, thank you! " I smiled at her.

" You're welcome! Wanna come talk to my daddy? " She smiled and took my hand in hers.

" Sure, but I only have a few minutes. " I smiled as she began taking me towards their table.

" I'm Damon," He introduced himself with a gorgeous smile.

" I'm Xena Angelina," I introduced myself back.

" This is Penelope," He introduced the 2 year old.

" I'm Paige! " The 4 year old smiled.

Penelope and Paige!

A/N;
I'm sure your curious on when she'll meet Lucan, right?
Well, it's going to be soon!!