18

Xena's p. o. v

" Connected us? " I asked.

" yes. It binds us together. Let's just say, you and I are basically married. Congratulations." He winked as he blew me a kiss.

" What the hell! I am leaving! No wonder you were sent here to be alone forever! " I said as I tried to run, but quickly crippling down due to the pain shooting through out my body.

" Like I said, stuck together forever- exactly like marriage. " He smirked as he pulled and began walking off down the stairs.

" How do I end it? " I asked, going for a long shot.

" Maybe over dinner I'll tell you. " He nodded.

" I am not having dinner with you. " I said in disgust.

" Oh, but you will.. Or you'll be crouching down is such terrible pain. " He smiled and continued up the stairs, I sadly followed behind him.

" Why were you sent here? " I asked him.

" I killed my parents. I killed my whole coven, actually. I even killed everyone I seen until another coven came and sent me here, I should've known they'd come. " He said as he turned left.

" How old are you? " I asked.

" 324.. But I look 19. " He said.

" Why did you kill your family? " I asked.

" They took my magic because they wanted my brother to be the coven leader. So, I figured I'd do the smart thing. I killed them. " He smiled as he opened up to huge double doors.

" Wonderful. You're so nice. " I rolled my eyes.

I chocked as I felt something stab me in my stomach, I gasped for air as the sudden pain I have never felt before, went souring through my body. I fell to the ground as I grabbed at the knife that was stabbed into my stomach.

" Wolfy mate will be happy to hear this. " He smirked as he yanked the knife out of my stomach.

I cried as I felt the blood pouring out of the gash in my stomach, the pain and throbbing feeling like nothing I've ever felt before. Something I hoped to never feel.

" You'll be fine. No more questions. " He said as he pulled me up, dragging me down a hall.

" You see, I managed to get some magic, by killing the other witches that were here.. And sucking the power out of the ground. So, I built myself another special room. One to hold people. Let me know if you remember anyone." he smirked as he opened the door, I instantly heard hissing.

I knew what it was.

Vampires.

And they smelt my blood.