Chapter 15

I felt dizzier. I felt even more exhausted. I felt as if I wasn't in control. I felt helpless. Yet I still acted as if I was fine. I acted as if I was happy and lively. And I'm sure the others felt the same, for they had also taken a drink each. Those drinks that were fizzing. The drinks that we so stupidly took. 

At this point in time Eric and all of the other guys, including Kaden, Edward, Freddy, Ian, Beast, Jack, Gunner, Zane and Jamie were floating around the tables of food. No where near us. 

I kept telling myself to get away from the Candor guys, but it was almost as if I had no control over my body. Control over my mind; yes. But control over my body? No way

The guys had began to dance with us, acting like nothing was wrong. And we did the same, even though I didn't want to. 

And as we danced I noticed one of them begin to tug on my dress, pulling me away from the dance floor as he danced, not making his actions obvious. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think straight anymore and I felt so tired, almost like I had no will to fight back. 

I then noticed the girls were also getting pulled away. What was happening? 

They lead us away, down a small hallway that was deserted. They talked to us like everything was normal, and we talked back, happily. What had they put in our drinks? 

Finally they lead us into a room, connected to the hallway. The room was bare and empty. No furniture, windows or anything. Just white walls and blue carpet. 

Once all of us were inside they closed the door. Evil grins written on each of their faces. I noticed, yet I thought nothing of it. I was definitely not thinking straight. One minute, I was worried. The next... I had no idea what was going on. 

One came towards me, he had curly hair and a bit of a beard. He took a hold of me, so he was behind me, mouth near my left ear. 

He said the most vilest things. Although I couldn't hear everything, I knew what he meant. I knew what he wanted. What they wanted. 

Another guy grabbed Elise and Liv. Then another grabbed Matisse and another grabbed Amy.  

None of us complained or said anything. But I could tell the girls were aware. Just like me. 

Before the last Candor guy could get a hold of Jem she pushed him to the ground. He went down easy, seeing as he wasn't expecting it. 

As soon as Jem did this the guy holding me held on tighter. Not letting me get out of his grip. 

The guy who Jem had pushed stood back up. Then he slapped her hard across the face, causing her to bleed a little from her mouth. 

I wanted to do something but I didn't have the energy. 

All of a sudden Amy had broke out of the grips she was in, and made way for the guy that had just slapped Jem. She pushed him back to the ground. Then she just stood there, as if she had no clue as to what she had done. 

Amy was then grabbed again and pulled away from the scene. 

The guy was still on the ground, getting up. And as he did this, Jem spat on him. But she didn't spit out saliva, she spat out blood. He found his feet again and he looked very frustrated. He slapped her again. Jem was thrust back from the force and she fell against the wall onto the ground, clutching her now, very red face, crying. 

Suddenly the adrenaline had somehow kicked in. I was screaming. Trying to call for help, but that was cut short with a large hand covering my mouth. I tried to bite, but I couldn't.