Chapter 11 - Locker room

TAEHYUNG POV

There's only a half hour left in gym. As I change into my gym clothes, I think of what happened in Dr. CL's office. Mrs. Epperson was blaming me as much as she blamed Jimin.

Park Jimin is already ruining my senior year, and it's hardly even begun.

As I pull up my gym shorts, the sound of tap-tap-tapping on the hard cement floor alerts me that I'm not alone in the locker room. I clutch my gym shirt to my chest as Bang Minah comes into view. How the hell did she get into the BOYS LOCKER ROOM.

I thought she was someone else.

"It must be my lucky day!" she says, staring me down and looking very much like a cougar ready to attack. Although cougars don't have long, straight brown hair . . . they sure do have claws. And Minah's claws are painted bright red.

She steps closer.

I step back & push her back, she got extremely close where my d!ck was between her legs.

"You know," she says, her mouth quirked in a wicked grin. "I always wondered what Kim Taehyung's chest and d!ck looked like. Chest fit and d!ck huge. I bet it was as expensive as your dye job."

"How does that make sense?," I tell her while I pull my gym shirt over my head. I add "What do you want weirdo slut?"

"When a girl moves in on my man, I get territorial, but in this case its a guy. So I'm kinda not worried about it. Jimin is straight."

Not for long Minah I think to myself.

"I don't want your man, Minah. I have my own."

"Oh, please. People like you want every guy to like them, just so you can have them when you decide you want them." As she's talking, she's getting more riled up. I'm in trouble. "I heard you talkin' shit about me. You think you're all that, Mr. High and Mighty. Let's see what you look like with a busted lip and a big, black eye. Would you come to school with a garbage bag over your head? Or would you stay holed up in your big house and never come out?"

I look at Minah as she walks toward me. Really look at her. She knows deep down how much importance I put on controlling the image I portray, while she doesn't care if she's suspended ... or expelled.

"Answer me!" she yells, then shoves my shoulder. It collides with the locker behind me.

"First of all bitch, keep your hands off of me before I kick your ass. I wouldn't hit a girl, but you're the exception. I wont get suspended for your dumb ass." I reply.

She chuckles. "You think I give a shit about being suspended?"

Not really, but it was worth a try.

Instead of cowering next to my locker, I stand tall. Minah tries again to push my shoulder, but this time I push her head into a locker.

I'm about to get into my first fight. WITH A GIRL.

"Minaj, leave him alone."

We both turn to the sound of a guy's voice. It's Jin along with Jungkook. Bestfriends!

" stay out of my business," Minah growls.

"This is my business you weirdo. Why are you even in the boys locker room? Is there something you want to tell us?"Jungkook says.

"Because you think you're BFFs with Mr. Perfect here now that you all play soccer you think you're the shit?" Minah fires back.

Coach Lee appears behind Jin. "You three boys doing something with this girl in this locker room that's inappropriate? "

"I walked through the wrong door." Minah says, not missing a beat.

"Well, then, I suggest you never do that again. Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung, join the rest of your classmates in the gym. Miss Minah, go to where you're supposed to be."

Minah points her red-painted fingernail at me. "Later," she says, then walks out of the locker room, but not before making Isabel move out of the way for her to pass.

"Thanks," I say softly to my bestfriends.

They nod.