21.

• twenty one•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I wake up half past seven. After checking the time in my phone, I pull the covers closer and go to sleep again. Too early. I then wake up around eleven. I woke up feeling depressed, and I knew it was going to be one of those day where I'm so sad for no damn reason.

I don't like this feeling one bit. I'll stay in today or go somewhere alone. I don't like interacting with people when I'm like this.

I make myself breakfast and drink my coffee as I stare outside the large windows, admiring everything outside of it. I am tired of everything. I hope people change. I need time to replace what I gave away. Damn, why am I feeling so down? I need a distraction before my thoughts start to consume me.

I finish off my coffee as I get on social media, then clean up before I enter my room. Grabbing my laptop, I get on Netflix and choose an action movie; Run All Night. It's the climax of the movie when my phone vibrates. I check it and see I got a message from Ota. "Come to my studio. I have something to show you" Then there's the address to his studio after it. I toss my phone aside and return my focus on the movie. I'll go later once it's done.

Pulling my hair out of my jacket, I close the door to my suite quietly. I cross the opening of the lounge quickly and wait impatiently for the elevator doors to open. I leave the hotel building without being caught. I board my vehicle and type in the address on the Maps application on my phone before I drive away.

Once I get there, I go up to the fifth floor of the building and take the stairs to the sixth floor. There's a small area before the door to the suite. I'm guessing his suite is the whole sixth floor. I look around, checkig the address on my phone to make sure I'm at the right place. I'm nervous and I don't even know why.

A sudden faint but evident, disturbing and embarrassing sound splits the silent air in half. I tense up and wait a few seconds before I hear an array of faint moans coming from inside Ota's suite. With widen eyes, I leave the floor and building. What the..?

I sit in my car in confusion, though slightly annoyed. If he was going to be busy why did he call me over? I could of used that time I Wait, why the hell am I why am I whining? I have nothing to do anyway. I head to a public library and stay there until the sun dies for the day.

+++

My attention is ripped away from the window the next day as I drink my coffee while waiting for my breakfast to cool down, someone calling my name. I turn around from the bar to face the source.

"Reina," My face contorted in annoyance at him. I'm not in the mood today. "Where were you yesterday? I was waiting for you to show up." Says Ota as he enters the executive lounge. Everyone, as well as Soryu, are present today. They all turn to look at me as I drink from my coffee. I quirk an eyebrow at Ota before answering, my other fingers reaching inside my leather jacket for my weapons. He wears a mischievous grin as he tests the waters. "I thought you were someone that'll keep their word. I guess I was wrong."

I glare at him as I twirl the airborne knife between my fingers in a menacing way. He's putting me on the spot when it should be the other way around. "Say some shit like that again and a knife to your throat will come faster than your gasp." I threaten and point the knife at him. The others look on amused at my threat while Ota's expression changes in fright. "Besides, I showed up." I try to stop the words from flowing out but my pride gets the best of me. "If you weren't so busy last night and making so much noise, you would've heard my knocks on your door."