"Ian Donahue!" The announcer yelled on the speaker.

The riders got off their horses and shook each other's hand before heading back to the stable. As Ian walked over he took his helmet off and waved it at the crowd. The crowd cheering as he did so until he disappeared in the stable.

"I think I'll go get a water or something." Liana said and stood up from her seat. "I'll be back soon."

"Wait." JJ said, barely taking her eyes off the track as the next riders were in preparation to ride. She slipped some money into Liana's hand. "I'm buying."

"Thank you." Liana said and put the money in her purse. "I'll be back soon."

JJ nodded. "Okay."

Liana walked through the stands until she was out of the race watching area and in the outdoor hall.

As Liana watched she saw a few guys around or going in or out of the entrance the riders went in.

She was just walking in front of it to get to the concession stand next to the entrance when someone came out and bumped into her making her stumble. The person had a grip on her elbows as if to keep both of them steady.

"I'm so sorry." Liana said, not looking at them as she tried to settle herself.

"Not your fault. Totally my bad." The voice belonged to a young man. She looked up to see his face. His messy helmet hair was the thing that gave it away. This time he wasn't wearing sunglasses which hid his dark blue eyes. Ian Donahue.

"Sorry." Liana repeated, not knowing what to say next.

"You enjoying the race?" He asked trying to get a conversation going.

She nodded. "Yeah. You did great by the way."

"Thanks." They stood in silence for a moment. "Have I seen you before? I swear you look familiar."

"You probably saw me with my loud friends."

He snapped his fingers. "Yeah. You were the quiet one in the car with all the flirts."

"Yup."

He extended his hand for her to shake. "I'm Ian Donahue."

She shook his hand. "Liana Robertson."

"Are you going to the party afterwards?"

Liana shrugged. "My friends will most likely make me. So I guess there is a good chance I am."

"Then I'll see you there then."

"I guess so."

He smiled before speaking again. "Where were you headed?"

"I was just going to get a water."

He chuckled. "I was heading there too. Want to walk and talk?"

Liana nodded. "Sure."

They both walked to the concession stand, standing in line with several other people.

"Do you usually come to these things?" He asked.

"First one."

He grinned. "You enjoying it?"

"It's better than what I was expecting."

"Great." Ian started shifting on one leg, stretching it a bit.

"You okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Just hurt my ankle yesterday. Nothing big."

"How'd you hurt it?"

He bent down and lifted up his pant leg just above the ankle, revealing a bruise on one side of his ankle. He rubbed it for a bit before pulling his pant leg down and stood back up. "I jumped off a horse." He chuckled as she stared at him as if to say that what he did was stupid. "I know it was stupid and dangerous but the horse was going pretty fast towards a downhill."