chapter eleven

Hi, pls lets get to 40+ comments!!

-

Ashton waited patiently outside of the high school, his fingers drumming against the steering as he waited for a certain brown haired boy with matching eyes.

When he saw Calum leaving the school, he got out of the car, shutting the door behind him and crossing the street. "Calum!" Ashton called making the dark skinned boy turn and smile, a grey-haired girl beside him.

"Hey, Ashton." Calum smiled, "what's up?"

"Have you seen Luke?" He asked, "he hasn't been to therapy for the past few days."

"I was told he was off sick." Calum shrugged, "Faye and I have been waiting to get the all-clear to visit."

Ashton glanced at the beautiful girl beside Calum and sighed, "okay, I'm gonna go to his house and talk to him." He said, "thank you, though." He said and turned to his car.

"Wait, hold up," Calum called Ashton pausing. "Text me if something has happened, Luke's mum has my number." He said, "I don't think Luke's okay."

Ashton licked his lips before nodding, then he turned and went to his car. He started up the car before driving to the Hemmings residence. He parked up outside and turned off the engine, before going up the driveway and knocking on the door quickly.

The door opened to a red-eyed Liz, "can I help you?" She sniffled, a tissue in hand.

"Where's Luke?" He asked, "I asked Calum and he said he was off sick, is he here?"

"No." She then burst into tears and moved to the side, letting Ashton inside the house. "His room was a mess when I came home and I thought he was at Calum's but I called Joy, and he's not there and I'm too scared. I don't know where my baby boy is."

Ashton put his hands on her shoulders, "breathe, okay? It's gonna be alright, call the police, I'll go check his room."

She nodded, "thank you, Ashton, you've been a great help."

Ashton smiled before he went up the stairs to Luke's room. He pushed the door open and instantly saw the mess. The drawers were pulled out of the desk and clothes were everywhere. Ashton moved around the bed, seeing a clear bag of pills. He picked it up, taking a closer look and sighing--LSD.

Ashton took a step back, only to stand on something, he lifted his foot seeing a condom wrapper.

"Oh, Luke." Ashton breathed, "what did Michael do to you?" He asked rhetorically, though he had a good idea on what happened.

Ashton sighed before going back down the stairs with the pills in hand. "Liz?" He called.

Liz entered the hallway, the phone pressed to her ear. "What is it?"

"I found some pills." He said, "LSD, they give hallucinations and stuff."

Liz sniffled, "I thought he was getting better?"

"He was, I think his dealer came by. He was in a sexual relationship with him." Ashton told her. "Are the police on their way?"

"Yes, I'm talking to a lady as they get here." She said, making Ashton nod.

"Do you want me to make you some tea? To calm you down?" Ashton questioned, and Liz nodded, saying a small please afterwards.

Ashton made them some tea, handing the crying woman her cup just as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Ashton said, putting his cup down and going to the door. He opened it to two police officers.

"Hemmings residence?" One police asked.

"Yes, come in."

They went to the living room, Ashton sitting down and explaining Michael and Luke's relationship, and the drugs as another officer went to Luke's room. Ashton showed the officer the drugs, "I'm Luke's therapist, to help him get over the drugs. It was helping until his dealer came back, I think he took Luke."

The office nodded, "do you know Michaels last name?"

"It might be in my notes at work, I can ask my assistant to tell me it?"

"That'd be a great help, Mr Irwin." The office nodded.

They talked a little longer, the police ready to leave with Michaels name. "Luke's vulnerable," Ashton told the officers, Liz behind him. "He's gonna be scared and on some kind of drug, he's in danger." Ashton said, "Michael's having sex with Luke, he might be hurt."

"Do you happen to know what Michael looks like?" The officer asked.

"Calum might, he's Luke's best friend. Liz knows his address."

Liz told them the Hoods address and the officers left saying they'll get on it.

Ashton then shut the door and looked at the smaller lady, "will he be okay Ashton?" She asked softly.

Ashton sighed, "I hope so."

-

Please don't ask for updates because this story is a sensitive topic for me with Michael and Luke wise so it's hard to write it a lot

But thank you for feedback and thank you 19k reads!!! I love you all!!