*chapter ten

Short and sad but this books kinda like that sorry

40+ comments!!

-

Luke lay in Michaels bed, his arms bruised and his neck covered in hickeys. His thighs and bum ached from constant assault. He was sick, cold sweats running through his body, his skin pale and he was hungry and tired.

Michael had been using Luke to test new things on him as well as letting his friends "play with the blond twink". The drugs didn't do him good and he was beyond hurt from Michaels friends.

Luke was naked under the covers when the door opened, Luke glancing up and seeing Michael. "Mikey," Luke whispered, the black haired boy coming closer and crawling up the bed to Luke.

"Hey, princess." Michael cooed, "you okay darling?"

Luke shook his head, "wanna go home."

"Not just yet baby." Michael said, "my friends gonna come in and you're gonna be a good boy okay?"

Luke closed his eyes, simply nodding and feeling Michael kiss his cheek softly. "Love you," Luke whispered making Michael run his hand across Luke's shoulders, slowly pushing the covers off of his body.

The door opened, Michael looking back at his friend, "he's a beauty." Michael said, his hand feeling across Luke's back and down his bruised bum, cupping the flesh.

Luke whined, reaching his hand down to Michaels, "no, hurts."

"Don't say no," Michael said, standing up from the bed and going to his friend. "Don't kiss him," he said. "He's only mine for that,"

His friend nodded, Michael leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

The man walked towards the bed, undoing his jeans before he pulled them off, as well as his shirt. "Luke babe?"

Luke stayed quiet, his eyes closed from being so tired.

The man furrowed his brows, crawling up the bed to Luke, straddling his bum. "You alright?"

"No," Luke mumbled, "don't wanna, too tired,"

The man sighed, looking down at Luke's black and blue bum before he slid his boxers off. He leant back and grabbed his belt before he grabbed Luke's hands, wrapping the belt around Luke's wrists but the blond didn't struggle--he felt too weak.

Luke let it happened, whimpering in pain at every thrust and bump, his face buried into the pillow as he cried softly. The man finished in him and Luke whimpered again as he pulled out.

The guy pulled his boxers up, taking the belt from Luke's wrists, the blond's hands limply dropped to the bed.

The man stood up, pulling on his clothes before he opened his wallet. He put some money by Luke before he leant down and kissed Luke's head. "Please don't tell, they made me." The man said.

Luke hummed before pulling the covers up his body, hugging it to his chest as he heard the man leave, then hearing cheering from downstairs.

He wanted to go home, to his mum, and see his dad and his brothers. To Calum and Faye. And to Ashton.

He wanted Ashton.

-

a lil sad I'm sorry :((((