chapter six

Please comment 20+ for more updates!!

Faye on the side

-

Luke sat in class, in the corner by the window, a marker pen pressed against his arm as he doodled. He had a tally of five on the inside of his wrist and an 8 underneath it to remind him to beat his record.

Luke doodled around his needle scars, doing little flowers and clouds as well as band logos.

Luke could feel someone staring so he looked to his right to see Faye, the pretty white haired girl with grey eyes, staring at his arms. His eyes met hers and she smiled at him softly. Luke returned the smile before going back to drawing on his arm, he wrote Calum's name, and his mum and brothers and his little niece as well as Ashton because Ashton had been the sole reason he was five days clean.

He was half way through drawing the twenty one pilots logo when the teacher called him out. "Hemmings stop doodling on yourself, you'll give yourself ink poisoning." Luke rolled his eyes at her words, "do you even know the answer?"

Luke looked up and shrugged, "obviously not."

"If you weren't always high on a drug, you'd know."

Luke stared at her in shock, his mouth open before he laughed. "I have a B in this class, you dumb bitch."

The teacher rolled her eyes at Luke, she knew she was a bitch.

"I'm clean too, so get your facts right." Luke said before he rolled down his sleeve and stood up grabbing his bag. "I'm not dealing with this kind of abuse." He said, leaving the class.

Lunch was next so Luke headed towards the canteen, taking his phone from his pocket and dialling Ashton's phone number. "Hello?"

"My teacher called me out." Luke said.

"What did she say?"

"She said if I wasn't high in class all the time, I'd know what she was saying. Even thought I'm passing that class with ease." Luke said, rolling his eyes before he sat down in the canteen. "So I called her a dumb bitch and left class."

"Tell your mum when you get home, she can't do that to you." Ashton replied.

"I will."

"And use her words to motivate you, prove her wrong." Ashton said, making Luke smile. He opened up his bag and took out his lunch.

"Thank you." Luke replied, "for helping me out, and for the other day," Luke said, his cheeks going pink.

"It's cool," Ashton laughed, "do you want to hang out after school?"

"Doing what exactly?" Luke questioned, taking out his sandwich box, he rolled up his sleeves when seeing he had tuna and pasta instead of sandwiches.

"You'll find out tonight," Ashton grinned to himself. He was in between clients when Luke rang.

The bell rang for lunch, and Luke saw the Faye girl enter the canteen. Luke said goodbye to Ashton as she approached him. "Hey." She smiled at him.

"Hi." Luke smiled.

It was a good time to acknowledge Luke was pansexual and he just about liked anything and anyone with a heart beat.

"I think you should know that after you left, Eric had a go at the teacher and refused to be taught by her, a bunch of us left, because we know you're trying to get better." She said, which made Luke beam.

"Thanks." Luke said, "I am trying to get better."

"I'm guessing you writing on yourself was distracting you? My mum use to have an addiction, and she got tattoos when she was recovering." Faye said. "The tally is how long you've been clean right?"

"Mhm, the eight was my last record, I kinda fucked up." Luke laughed softly, Faye was nice to talk to, and she'd opened up about her mother. "Um, do you wanna have lunch with me?" Luke questioned, "I mean Calum will be here soon but you can join us?"

Faye nodded, "I need to get my lunch first, but sure, I'll be right back."

Luke watched her leave, his eyes trailing down to her tight black jeans and -- "Why is Faye Mikaelson sitting with you?"

Luke flinched, turning to see Calum siting down beside him. "She saw my arm."

"Your arm?" Calum questioned.

Luke turned his arm over and showed Calum the doodles across his bruised and scarred skin. "You have my name, aw." Calum grinned. "And Ashton? Your counsellor?"

"He's helping, he's motivation too." Luke answered.

Calum stared at Luke before nodding, "sure, more like helping you come."

Luke's eyes widened and he blushed.

"He is!" Calum gasped loudly making Luke slap him.

"Shut the fuck up, he was just distracting me, that's all Cal." Luke rushed.

"You're gonna be a fucking sex--hey Faye." Luke looked up to see Faye sitting down again with her tray of food and Luke smiled.

"Hey Calum." she giggled, "so what are we talking about?"

***

After school had finished the three of them walked out of school together, they had biology together and Faye had wiggled her way on to their table with her friend Sam.

They left the school, going down on to the main road where Luke saw Ashton's car parked up against the road, the older male leaning against the car. "Hey, I've gotta go." Luke said. "My rides here," he said jabbing his thumb towards Ashton.

Calum scoffed, "He's your ride alright."

"Shut the fuck up Thomas."

"Shut it, Robert."

Before Luke could turn and leave, Faye grabbed his sleeve before leaning up and pressing a kiss to Luke's cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow Luke." She smiled, biting her lip.

"Uh..." Luke mumbled, "b-bye."

Luke turned on his heel and walked towards Ashton's car, minding the traffic he got to Ashton and smiled. "Hey--"

Ashton pulled Luke in for a hard kiss, feeling like he bruised Luke's lips. "Oh," Luke sighed in to the kiss, holding Ashton's shirt and kissing back.

Ashton pulled away, "hey."

"Hi," Luke said, a little dazed from all the kisses today. "So..."

"Let's go back to mine."

-

Remember this book won't have smut because it's more focused on Luke and his addiction and trying to over come it and trying to move on from Michael too