chapter five

I think I need to change the title to lashton&muke

-

Luke regretted it instantly when he stepped foot into Michaels home. There was a party and it was packed with people doing drugs and drinking alcohol and Luke was trying his damn hardest but he'd had a fight with his mum and then he didn't show up to Ashton's session today and then he'd ditched Calum.

It was only minutes and Michael had found Luke and they were kissing and Michael was mumbling sweet words to Luke about how pretty he was and how much he wanted to cover him in bruises, love bites and all.

Luke's neck was bruised and covered in dark hickeys and he was wasted and filled to the brim with heroin. His arm felt tingly from the needle Michael had inserted into him.

Luke was laying on the sofa, his head on Michaels lap, who was running his hand through his hair. Michael pressed a kiss to his head, "You okay princess?"

Luke nodded, "Tired." He mumbled and Michael petted his hair softly.

"Let's put you in a bed yeah, you can sleep it off." Michael soothed, sitting Luke up before picking him up and carrying him to his room which was out of bounds for anyone. The older man lay Luke in bed, taking off his shoes and tucking him in and kissing his lips softly. "Sweet dreams, baby boy."

Michael went to move but Luke gripped his shirt, "Don't leave, make love to me."

Michael smiled and crawled up the bed, hovering over Luke. "You want me to make love to you or fuck you?" Michael questioned.

Luke giggled, drowsy from drugs. "Make love, pretty please Daddy."

Michael chuckled and got under the covers with Luke and took off their clothes. They were pressed together, Luke on top of Michael as he rode him. Luke was a mess as he lazily kissed Michael, mumbling loving words and dirty phrases that made Luke tremble.

After their lovemaking, Michael had to leave and Luke sighed, taking his phone from his jeans pocket and calling up someone.

"Luke? where are you?" Was what Ashton first responded with. "You didn't show up today and your mum called me asking if I'd talked to you."

"I did it." Luke said, "I'm at a party and I'm high as fuck and I got my brains fucked out of my body."

"I'm coming to get you, what's the address you're at?"

Luke told him the address in his hazy mind and got dressed, before stumbling out of the house to see Ashton looking for him. Upon seeing Ashton, Luke hugged him tightly before pressing his lips messily to Ashton's. The older man pulled Luke off, picking him up and taking him to his car instead. When Luke tried crawling into Ashton's lap, he pushed him back and did his seatbelt. Luke was too high and hazy to undo it.

They drove to Ashton's apartment and Ashton sat Luke on his kitchen counter, taking out his first-aid kid and grabbing a SpongeBob plaster. He put it on the needle mark and sighed, seeing Luke leaning against the cupboard. He grabbed Luke's cheeks, kissing his nose, "You're gonna kill yourself one day."

And Luke just giggled.

Ashton grabbed a pen and took Luke's wrist and wrote the number 8 on his skin. Eight days clean. "Beat this next time babe, okay?"

Luke yawned, "Can I go bed now?"

Ashton nodded and picked Luke up, balancing him on his hip as he turned off the lights. He lay Luke down in his bed, stripping off his shoes and his jeans before pulling the covers over him. Then Ashton slept on the sofa.

The next morning when Luke awoke, he didn't recognise the bedroom he was in. It wasn't his own or Michaels.

Luke sat up and yawned before he realised the familiar ache in his arm. He looked down seeing the plaster and the number eight on his skin. He burst into tears.

"Fucking stupid." Luke cried, he couldn't believe he went there to Michael. It would've been fine if he hadn't had relapsed. He wanted Michael but not the drugs. But he couldn't have one without the other.

The door opened and Ashton entered, Luke stared up at him, tears falling. "I'm so sorry I came here, I shouldn't have intruded."

"It's okay." Ashton soothed, sitting with Luke and pulling him into his lap. "You were so high last night, you called me saying you'd had sex, I'm guessing with Michael."

"I can't help but want him." Luke whimpered. "I'm sorry."

Ashton kissed Luke's cheek, "How about I take your mind off of it hm?"

Luke stared at him and nodded, before connecting their lips.

-

I don't think this will have any smut at all, I just don't want it in this story, maybe once, that's all