how to make a baby : attempt nine

Start from the beginning

Luke's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "what are you even talking about?" He sat up, putting his drink down and sliding into the water, he pushed Ashton against the side of the pool. "I'm drinking because we're on holiday, I'm quiet because it's relaxing, and I didn't come in you because I came too early." Luke said, "it is not a matter of me giving up on us trying, it's just difficult when you look so damn disappointed when we're told we didn't do it again."

Ashton looked down so Luke grabbed his chin, "look at me." Luke said, seeing Ashton's eyes try and avoid him. "I want us to have a baby, lots of babies." Luke sighed before he leant down and kissed Ashton. "I love you okay, and if it turns out we can't have our own baby then we'll have it another way."

Ashton nodded, kissing Luke again. "I love you too."

"Want me to prove how much I want a baby with you?" Luke suggested, "because I will bend you over right now and fuck you if I have to."

Ashton's eyebrows raised questionably, "Will you?"

Luke grinned, cupping Ashton's cheeks and kissing him deeply, he pulled back a tiny bit and nudged their noses together. "I will."

Luke pulled away suddenly, but grabbed Ashton's wrist and dragged them to the edge of the pool that overlooked the trees and ocean. He pushed Ashton against it gently and let Ashton press his body against the side, pulling it up so his bum wasn't in the water. Luke gripped Ashton's shorts and pulled them down, revealing his bum. Luke leant down and pressed his mouth to Ashton's entrance, the brunet moaning in pleasure.

Luke had one had under the water, touching his hardening cock while his other was on Ashton's ass, giving himself room as he licked into him. Luke hummed against his entrance, before pulling away and pushing his finger inside of Ash, hearing the brown eyed man sigh. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's bum, "you good baby?" He asked as he started to move his finger, Ashton didn't need prepping again but he liked to tease him.

Ashton nodded, his fingers grazing the bushes against the pool. "I'm good, please hurry though."

"I will, be patient." Luke smacked Ashton's bum before he pulled his hands away from Ashton and stood up properly, standing behind his husband and pushing his swimming trunks down. Luke stroked his hard cock, before tapping it against Ashton's entrance, "ready baby?"

Ashton hummed, "ready."

Luke slowly pushed inside of Ashton, biting his lip until he bottomed out, gripping at Ashton's hips. Ashton sighed and sat up, his back pressed to Luke's front. Luke hooked one arm around Ashton's waist, "wanna move?"

Ashton nodded, "not good to lean on this bit, can we move to the other side please?"

Luke hummed and pulled out, grabbing Ashton's hand and taking him across the pool. Ashton hopped up onto the side of the pool, Luke being tall enough so he still stood in the pool and able to get at Ashton perfectly. Luke pulled Ashton to the edge of the poolside and pushed back inside of him, hearing a moan leave Ashton's mouth as he bottomed out. Luke mewled, "fuck."

Ashton's eyes were closed, feeling the hot sun above them, with his eyelids shining bright red. He felt Luke's hands on his stomach, tapping softly, "you good princess?" Luke asks, his hand wrapping around Ashton's length.

"Yeah," Ashton breathed before he opened his eyes and looked at Luke, "where are your sunglasses?"

Luke gave Ashton and incredulous look, "are you serious?" He questioned.

Ashton nodded so Luke huffed and pulled out of him again, "you're a freaking baby today." He joked lightly, Luke walked across the edge of the pool and grabbing his glasses. "You satisfied now? May I fuck you?"