how to make a baby : attempt four

Such an ugly chapter I'm so

My smut skills are decreasing I'm cringing

buT LOOK AT LUJE AND HIS MESSY HAIR ANF SO FLUFFY I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS that picture makes me weak (I wanted to say wet but)

I'm doing goals now so it's 100+ comments and 100+ votes I know you can do it!!

-

Ashton lay on the bed, his old bandana from high school around his head, hiding everything from him. He could hear Luke shuffling around the room as he waited patiently. He was naked with his wrists tied together, anxious for what Luke would do.

They had a list of things they wanted to try out while trying for their baby and Ashton had given the list to Luke, saying to pick any for that night. But ashton had no idea which one Luke had chosen.

"Can you hurry up?" Ashton whined making Luke tut.

"Gotta wait, cupcake." Luke said with a laugh at the rhyme. "It's warming up."

"Wait what?" Ashton said, turning his head towards the sound of Luke's voice. "Are you doing the temperature kink?"

"Fuck you Ash, it was meant to be a surprise." Luke grumbled, picking up the bowl of hot water and putting it by the bed. He leaned forward and kissed Ashton's head, "ready princess?"

Ashton nodded, "please do something."

"I'll be right back." Luke said, running from the bedroom and down the stairs. He got to the kitchen when the microwave dinged and he opened it, taking out the pot of honey. He stuck his finger in it and tested it wasn't too hot and smiled, before he opened the freezer and took out the ice cubes.

He took the things up stairs and put them on the bedside table, "I'm back, and I'm ready to go." Luke said.

"Please hurry up." Ashton whined, lifting his hips.

Luke nodded and picked up the sponge from the warm water before he straddled Ashton's thighs. He placed the sponge on Ashton's back and he sighed in relief. "Good?"

Ashton nodded, "it's nice."

Luke smiled, leaning to the bedside table and grabbing the oil. He opened it before dribbling it across Ashton's back and his bum. Luke put it down before rubbing the oil in to Ashton's skin with his hands. Ashton moaned at the feeling off it all and grinded his hips down.

"Oh fuck Daddy." Ashton whimpered, feeling Luke run his hand down his ass and to his balls, rubbing at him, while his thumb circled Ashton's entrance. "Please finger me."

Luke pushed his finger inside of Ashton, moving in and out a few times before he pulled out. He picked up the honey and opened the lid, tipping it upside down and watching it trickle on to Ashton's back.

"Oh my god." Ashton moaned, "what is that? It feels good."

"It's honey." Luke said before he leaned down and licked some off of Ashton's shoulder blade. "I'm gonna rub it in a little, it's warm so it's feel real nice."

It wouldn't feel good when Luke got out the ice cubes though.

Luke slowly placed his hand in to the honey and when feeling it wasn't as sticky as he thought it would be, because of the heat, he pressed his hands down in to Ashton's back.

"Fuck." Ashton moaned, loving the feel of Luke's warm hands. "Shit, I'm gonna come."

Luke smirked, keeping one hand on Ashton's back as he leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed a few ice cubes.