how to make a baby : attempt two

Please comment through out, I was so surprised at 100+ comments last chapter

This is the easiest thing to write because it's just smut

I want to thank 5sosimilar on Twitter and Instagram for these beautiful edits of Luke😍

-

Luke had a long day at the university, he'd had to sit through four exams of people drawing someone in the nude before he could come home and it was seven when he finally did. When he did come home, Ashton was taking his bag from him and kissing his lips. "I got us a take away, it got here just a few minutes ago. I know you're tired so we can eat and have a bath and have a nice night, Hm?"

Luke instantly nodded, too tired to stand up. He wrapped his arms around Ashton, "I though we were gonna make a baby tonight though?"

"Another night baby." Ashton soothed. "Doctor said the window is a week long it's okay."

"Sure?"

Ashton hummed, making Luke sit down on the sofa in the living room as he took off his shoes and left him in his socks and jeans, and shirt. "I'll get you your food."

Luke stayed slumped on the sofa, Ashton coming back with some Chinese food. He made Luke sit up, before putting the plate on his lap. Ash pressed a kiss to his husbands forehead, "Love you."

Ashton got his own food and sat next to Luke on the sofa, and the two sat and watched TV together while they ate. After they'd finished, Ashton put the plates away before he disappeared upstairs to the bathroom where he ran the bath.

He went back down stairs to Luke seeing he had his eyes closed, head against the pillow. "Baby?" Ashton cooed, running his hand through Luke's blond hair. "Cmon, let's get in to the bath."

Luke whined but let Ashton pull him up. The both of them went upstairs and Ashton helped Luke undress. "Can we still do it tonight?" Luke asked.

Ashton looked to him, from undoing his jeans. "You're exhausted."

"And I'll be exhausted afterwards anyway, so we can," Luke shrugged. "But give me a massage afterwards."

Ashton smiled, "You sure?"

Luke nodded, "Wanna get you pregnant as fuck." He smiled lazily, poking Ashton's belly.

Ashton smiled before taking off his shirt. "You're not hard."

Luke blushed, going red, "Will be soon, might be quicker if you blow me."

Ashton giggled and stripped Luke of his jeans and boxers leaving him bare from the waist below. Ashton wrapped his hand around Luke semi before kissing Luke's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck, pulling him closer in to the kiss, their lips bruising. Luke's nose bumped Ashton's, "You're gonna look so fucking cute with that bump."

Ashton smiled before he kissed down Luke's neck, taking off his shirt, his lips going further down Luke's chest then to his hard on, which was fully erect. Ashton took Luke in to his mouth, pushing Luke back till he hit the sink, making Luke hiss at the cold contact. "Fuck baby." Luke moaned, his hand going to Ashton hair and pushing him down a little.

Ashton bobbed his head, his tongue running across the underside of Luke's cock. "Baby I really don't wanna come right now." Luke moaned softly, "You wanna put a bath bomb in kitten?" Luke asked as Ashton pulled off of him.