Chapter 13 - Wedded Bliss

ابدأ من البداية

She acquiesced and stared at his smoldering eyes, she licked her lips.  Keegan smoothed the back of his fingers up to her shoulders and hooked the thin strap with his index finger.  He pulled until it snapped and once again the soft fabric pooled at her feet.  She blushed a sweet shade of red that extended to her luscious breasts.  He pinched her pink bud and rolled them, slowly and teasingly.  Queran’s body shivered. Her knees were turning to mush so she pulled her arms up to anchor herself, the feel of her fingers running through his nape was getting him all excited but he promised to take it slow.

 “That’s right, baby hold on to me.  Your breasts fit perfectly in my hand.  Soon it will nourish the pups we shall make, but for now the pleasure is all mine. You are Mine!”  His other hand found its way to her belly and stayed there.  “I can’t wait to see you round and heavy with our child.  You will make a great Luna and mother, babe.  Count on it.”  Queran whimpered in protest when his hand left her tummy and sucked in a breath as he sunk a finger into her wet heat.  “You’re so wet for me, baby.  But not yet.”

Queran was lost in the sensation.  Keegan was relentless in his teasing but she felt cherished.  His gentle loving was a testament to how deeply he felt for her.  She just rode out the rising climax that she was sure to have if Keegan kept this up.  She moaned some more at his ministrations.  His masterful hands were working her up on both ends, the pain pleasure of his fingers rolling her nipple and the other rubbed her clit.  Thick, muscled fingers filled her walls and she gave out a cry. “Ahh, ohh B.  Yes, that feels so good.  I’m going to come, ahhhh.”

“Hush I got you.  Let go love, give it to me.“  And so she did, his fingers drenched with her cum and it has never felt  more erotic.  As she was coming down from her high, her knees gave way but Keegan swept her up into his arms and strode towards the bed.  He hovered over her and blew her nipples.  He wasted no moment and suckled hungrily.  His cheeks hallowed as he watched her watching him.  Her eyes turned golden and her wolf was getting all excited.  She arched her back and raised one of her legs and trapped his hip.  With her toes, she stroked the back of his thighs seductively.  She felt his butt cheek tighten.  His manhood was poised at her entrance, playfully rubbing her labia.  Queran dug her claws to his hip and Keegan growled.   “Easy baby, soon.”  He cooed. 

“Stop teasing, B.  Please I need you inside me.”  She whimpered.  Keegan ignored her and kissed his way down to her mound.  He tongued her and sucked her cum into his mouth.  “Oh goddess, I – ohhh I can’t ahhh,  Beeee!”  Queran thrashed her head sideways she was going to burst—again.  “Please oh please, I need you.”  She begged.  And this time he came up and closed his mouth on hers.  She tasted her essence still on his lips and was turned on.  Her wolf is making her lose control, she was panting.  In one swift thrust he was now inside her.  “Faster, B.  I need  you deep and fast, oh please.”

“Shhh.  I want this slow baby.  Let me worship your body.  You’re perfect and I love being inside you.”  He thrust even deeper up till his balls.  “Ohhh baby, you feel so good, so warm.  Let me come with you.”  And his pace sped up and went as deep as he could, in and out that left them both breathless.  He felt her walls tighten around his dick and he cried out his pleasure, trapping Queran’s scream into his mouth as she found her release. His tongue danced with hers.   As he emptied his seed into her he bit her bottom lip and suckled.  “Mine, you are mine- forever.” 

Queran was too replete to respond so she opted to pull his head for another kiss and bit on his lip as well.  Before she could doze off, her lips moved and her canines erupted and bit on his mark.

 “Yours as you are mine-forever!”  She whispered.  

Keegan shifted to lie on his back carrying her with him.  He was still inside her and refused to let go.  This felt like home.  This was home.