CHAPTER 21

"Positive....positive....positive..........positive" I read looking at the Pregnancy test.. "MUM IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" I screamed, hugging her, she frowned, "I don't know what to tell your father" she said then a nasty image came to mind.

"Ew" I mumbled "grow up, young lady we all know that it takes a dick and a pus"- she got cut of by Jessie "what's that", he asked, "well, a dic"- "MUM" I yelled at her putting my hands over Jessie's ears during the process.

I walked out the bathroom, shaking my head laughing, I saw shadow walking through the door, "daddy" Jessie screamed running to him, shadow wrapping his arms around Jessie's little body, it was such a cute site.

"Daddy what is a 'dick' " Jessie asked, I widened my eyes, keeping my self calm, trying not to burst out in fits of laughter. "Damn my son is already asking this stuff, turning out like your dad already champ" shadow said, my mouth dropped. Ignoring the comment I walked to Jessie bending down to his height

"Jessie lets go make cookies" I said trying to change the subject, "oooooooo cookies" he said running into the kitchen, I stood back up straight. "hey babe" shadow said wrapping his arms from behind, kissing the side of my neck.

I smiled leaning back into him, "I have to go to New York for a couple days gang shit" he said nipping at my neck. I frowned "how long and when?" I asked, I didn't want him to go I've grown attached.

Not the addicted annoying kinda attached but I can't go a day without him being around me anymore, I'm mostly lost, he makes me feel alive, safe, special and things that I can even put into words.

"Leaving tonight, 5 days..6 the max" he said holding me tighter I groaned pouting "do you have to go" I asked with the puppy dog eyes staring into his greenish hazel eyes. "No....i mean no. Wait yes yes I have to" he said refusing to fall into my trap.

"Fineee" I dragged out, "I love you princess it won't be that hard" he said turning me around and wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him.

"Yes it will, I love you more" I said leaning more into him, "i love you most princess, can you look after Jessie as well please" he asked, "sure I don't mind" I said giving him a smile. He kissed my lips "your the best" he said pecking my lips once more.

I walk into the party
I've seen something i never saw
Everybody was moovin', groovin'
Girls .. they were dancing on the bar
This was no ordinary dance..
hey man, why everybody swim in a trance?
I couldn't figure it out like a grandpas riddle
I ask someone what are they doing
And they said JUICY WIGGLE!
Now move your hips and dance like fish
Get juicy, get juicy, get juicy

Now I done just lost my mind
All those people wiggling they stuff
Hey man, you gonna do the dance?
Man, turn that up for what
Give me a shot, I love the shot
Tell them get ready for me
To show you what I got
Then my body froze up, it was getting to my head
What if I can't do it, then everybody say
Get juicy, get juicy, get juicy!
Two girls are shaking
And I jumped in the middle
I asked what we doing and they said JUICY WIGGLE!
Get juicy, get juicy, get juicy

Right about now, we really gonna have some fun
Oh yeah?
I'm talking about tickling ivory
But first I need some 151
And a match
It's time to light it up, let's go now!
Get juicy, get juicy, get juicy
Aim to let you know we're making it jiggle
So when the beat drops everybody JUICY WIGGLE!
Get juicy, get juicy, get juicy

Me and Jessie started dancing in the kitchen listening to all kinds of songs while baking our cookies, shadow went to pack, we put the cookies in the oven and started to dance we both stood on the kitchen bench pretending to swim and sucking in our cheeks making our lips look like fish.