CHAPTER 3!

"Hurry up hurry up we have to get home to get ready for the night of your life" Chelsea beamed happily while I groaned "I have to tell my parents first so I'm driving to my house" I said, 5 minutes later I pulled up in my drive way and slammed my door shut while Chelsea Slammed hers.

I walked into the house and saw my mum cooking dinner with dad annoying her I seriously don't know how they are with each other "hey mum hey dad" I said walking up to them "hi mr and mrs Crews" Chelsea said, since when did she get manners.

"Hey Chelsea and please call me Maya" mum said "call me Jordan mr crews sounds old I'm only 33 and that's not old" dad said having a bite of mums dinner Chelsea nodded.

"So dad...mum you know how much I love you guys" I stated happily "what do you want Summer" mum said "nothing is it bad to say how much I love you to my parents" I said raising an eyebrow "yes the only time is when you need something so spill it out" dad said "ok can I sleepover at Chelsea's house" I asked "yeah sure, guess what babe we get the house ourselves to tonight" dad said rushing it out without thought wiggling his eyebrows at mum "EWWWW" Me and Chelsea yelled running out "bye mum and dad" I yelled bashing the door closed.

"OW" I yelled, Chelsea was plucking my eyebrows like a mad woman and it was hurting "suck it up" she replied. As Abby was doing my hair she started pulling on it a little making me yell at her "oh hush hush child" she said.

"Chelsea Sanders Stop Poking my eye" I yelled at her "then stop moving" she yelled back, Abby was currently doing my nails which was not hurting at all except her death grip. I really did not want to go to another party if this was how it was gonna be like getting dressed.

10 Minutes Later
"Ok now go put that dress on and these heels" she said handing me a pair of heels that looked like the Eiffel Tower. I widened my eyes at the sight of them "I prefer my converse though" I said looking at her "I don't care now scaddadle" she said shaking her hands in a go away matter.

I put on the dress and walked to wait sorry no wobbled my way to the full length mirror checking out myself, I didn't look that bad actually "damn girl you are smoking" Chelsea said "I'm not smoking what the hell, smokings bad for you" I said looking at her wide eyed "I meant you look hot" she said rolling her eyes whoops.

"Ugh" we heard a loud groan come from the bathroom, "you ok Abby" I asked, she came out looking horrible "you look like crap" Chelsea said out loud I nudged her arm and gave her the 'shut up and stop being rude' look.

"Yeah I just vomited" she said, wiping her mouth "ok I hope your all right" I said she nodded her head smiling as well. "So we leaving or are we gonna be chatting all night" Chelsea said smirking at us "let's go" Abby said walking to the front door with them.

********************************

We arrived at the party and it looked like a cliche high school party red plastic cups everywhere, Bimbo girls half naked everywhere, drunk people scattered everywhere ugh. I was getting out of the car when a guy came near me I could smell the alcohol on him.

"sexy legs girl what time do they open?" He asked looking up and down my body "the same time I kick you in the dick want her to open them" Chelsea said, I chuckled a bit "thanks" I mouthed to her, "no problem" she said.

they guy walked away and started harassing other girls, we made our way to the house and every eye was on us, people stopped dancing, sorry wrong word people stopped grinding on each other, Girls were tilting their partners chins towards them or snapping there fingers In front of them.

As we walked inside a bunch of wolf whistles were thrown at us which we just flipped off, Chelsea looked amazing with the hot pink dress on with black heel, her hair was messily French braided and put to a side while Abby was wearing a tight black dress that showed of all her curves with silver heels, her hair was straightened and put down.