Chapter 13

(Edit)

Jeremy p.o.v

So I'm pretty sure that Aaron going to use my secret to get to her.

How did he know anyway?!

I wouldn't expect him to be that type. The type that's does anything to get what they want. I played him out like a chill guy that just has a crush. But then it's like ...bang! Reality tells you're stupid and need to realize not ever think is what it seems to be.

The only place and I thank God for it that I didn't have to share the same air as him was lunch. That was my territory. I could do and say whatever I want without anyone telling me I can't.

I walked down to her little table filled with girls, and acted cool. Like I do this all the time, it's kinda thing.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.

"No."

"Then why are you here?"

I pushed her over, so I could sit next to her. She wouldn't budge. I had to stand next to her with my arms stuffed into my pockets.

"Okay, we didn't finish our conversation."

She leans in, whispering into my ear, "not here. "

I can't help but jump at this. Her lips brush my ear, and it felt weird, but I liked it.

I lean over to her as well, coming up with a plan.

"What if I leave first and then you follow to the library."

She nodded. Everyone around us, kept staring, giving us a weird smile. It's not like I like her or anything. I'm just here to win a bet.

And get to know her a little while I'm still here, you know.

I moved back to my table, in which I heard a lot of oh's coming from. To be honest, I preferred the girls table. They didn't scream like my table did. And the fact that they weren't divided. There wasn't another group in another group.

I sat at my table lost in my own train of thought, just looking at the clock.

Tick tock, tick tock. Time went by so slow.

I took out my headphones, about to tune them out, when I saw the time. It was 12:52!

My head flew behind me to see she was leaving. I grabbed my stuff when, Austin a this guy I talk to sometimes asked were I was going.

Obviously I said I needed to finish something, and that satisfy him. I'm serious I think he's a pot head, he always smells like weed.

I literally ran down to the guy in the middle of the lunchroom to give me a pass to the library. He did, reluctantly.

When I got up there, I went straight to the stop that I saw her the first time.

She sat there with her wavy brown hair curled up in her finger. Her eyes were on a book. Her other hand flipped though the pages. She looked up for a split second, and our eyes met.

She gave me a smile and all I could think about was how beautiful she looked.

I walked over to her almost tripping down and causing a scene in the library. She gave a chuckled.

"Nobody saw that." I said.

"Are you alright?" She cover her mouth still laughing.

"Ya, so."

"So what. Why am I here?"

"We have to talk."

She raises her eyebrow as her smile disappears. "No we don't."

"Yeah, we do if we're going to do this bet." I crossed my arm, and looked at her.

"Okay fine, asks away."

"First off, are you sure Aaron your perfect guy?"

"I never said he was." I'm relief now. I want to tell her what he told me, but after he said what he said. I'm not sure she would handle it the way I think she would.

Now I'm afraid that she never talk to me again because I wasn't completely honest with who I was.

And that happen before!

"Then what about his hair. What color?"

"It doesn't really matter."

"You know why don't you just tell me so I wouldn't have to ask all these questions. And please be specific. "

"Okay fine. I like a guy that's not afraid to be honest with me about anything, and won't be mad about how I'm going to reaction."

"Okay?" I'm getting really scared right now. I'm really hoping that he didn't tell her because of everything she saying right now.

"He has to be weird and funny. Like if he's not, there no way."

"So pretty, funny, understand, and weird. That shouldn't be hard."

She rolled her eyes, and stared at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that...never mind. " She looked at her phone, and started packing up.

"We should probably get to class. "

I looked at my phone that read 1:20. The bell doesn't ring for another 5 minutes.

I nodded anyway, picking up my stuff and walking her to class, since it's the same as mine.
*********

Please vote and comment, share