Chapter 15

(Edit)

Jeremy p.o.v

I can't wait until morning.  After I left her house, I couldn’t help but feel something.  We talked like forever, as I help her unpack, and I feel like I've known her my entire life.  I know it's a stupid thing to say, but that wasn't the case here.

When I got home,  I took a shower and ate some chocolate cookies, and instantly thought of her.

What am I doing anyway? This isn't supposed to happen. She wasn't supposed to be here,  it changes the whole situation.

Were closer in the sense.

I mean once I leave, who knows how she'll handle that. I don't want her to fall for me now,  because at the same time, I was falling for her. And I know I was. Things like this don't normally happen, and that means she's special. 

She was my first real crush,  and maybe first love. But that part might not come.

I went to bed,  hoping I'll be able to catch her in the morning,  and possibly be able to drive her to school.  

I need to slow down, but I won't. I'm enjoying this way too much.

****************

I woke up extra early today, and rushed out of bed. I know she usually comes to school earlier then me, so I had to be ready.

I ran out the house as my mom screamed my name to come and eat breakfast,  it was too late though.  I was already out the door and speed walking to my car.

I waited a few minutes before she came out, eating a apple. Her hair in a ponytail, with a blue headband on top.

She looked really good today. I walked over acting cool and stuff. Didn't want her parents thinking otherwise.

When she saw me, she shook her head, and I stepped back. Then she continued eating her apple, like it was no big deal.

Did I do something wrong?

I speeded towards her, as she turned shocked to see me behind her.

"Hey."

"Jesus you scared me. I almost screamed. "

"That's not all I can do." I gave her a smirk. She rolled her eyes, fake gaging. 

"That's disguising."

I ignore her actions getting right to the point. "I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school."

She turned her head, as her ponytail hit me in the face. "Sorry, but I'm good."

"Okay if your good, then you would know this is the wrong way right. "

She stopped have a long sigh and turned around, walking pass me.

"Oh, and  you'll be late  if you walk at this time." She stops again, sighing extra loud this time.

I watched her as she walked towards my silver car. Her eyes motion for me to open it.

Gladly. 

I rushed, placing the key in the car door before giving her a look.

"I hope this doesn't mess this up. I intend to win."

I rolled my eyes,  "you wish."

The car ride there was silent. She didn’t make a sound, but she did tried to sing through her headphones.  She had an amazing voice.

I couldn’t help, but to take many glances at her constantly moving body. How the smile was beginning to form while she sand to whatever sing she was listening to.

When we got there, we had 10 minutes to get to class.

"Good thing we drove, wasn’t it?" I moved my eyebrows up and down, making her push me with laughter.

But my smile quickly faded away, when I saw Aaron standing at her locker.  He eyes me when some random person called her name, making her turn around.

I left her, and she didn't seem to notice. She walked into Aaron prepared open arms to be braced in a hug. Man that guy sickens me.

That should be me, exact Casey and I aren't exactly on those terms yet. Key word yet.

I don't know why, but I slapped my locker shut and rushed onto class, as soon the warning bell rings.

I didn't look at her, but I could see her face turn instantly to that sound. She waves goodbye to him, and rushes after me.

"Jeremy,  you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Ya, why would you think I'm not?"

She sits next to me, unsure how to answer my supposed question, but she does anyway.

"You slapped your locker pretty loud.  In other words, I would think you were jealous." She says elbowing me.

I laughed, her smile dropped.

"Ya, you are. You just confirmed it for me."

"If it makes you happy, then sure I'm jealous."  Now she doesn't believe me. I was born with a gift. A gift to easily make a serious,  or uncaring face, and well people bought it.

Casey starts making her way the website were supposed to be, but I can't help it.

Ever time I see her, a part of me want her now. But I can't.  This is all so new to me. This feeling of loving someone more than me in that sense, in that way, wasn't normal.

I had to go back to normal.  I just had to get her out of my head.
**********
He's finally showing his feeling.

Comment, like , share