Chapter 16

(Edit)

So today is Saturday and I'm exhausted. This week has taken me by storm. All these new changes that happen, I couldn't handle it.

I don't what to leave my house to do anything no matter who it was, but I had to. I had a art show today, and I couldn't be late. Mainly because I'm usually late, okay always late.

Anyway, I love to draw anime and sometimes realistic drawing as well, but today I wish I could stay home.

I got up from my bed and stared at my alarm clock that said 11 o'clock. As if it would change back to 10 o'clock yesterday night so I could at least have another 9 hours of sleep.

I stood up exhausted and sleepy walking to the shower and to brush my teeth. Then I got dresses up in a blue flowers dress, blue jeans, white converse, and grabbed a light black sweather just in case.

I style my hair in a fish tale, lucky I had my mom's hair, or that couldn't be possible.

I went down stairs to see my mom making pancakes and my brother on the couch watching Netflix. I'm guessing the walking dead, because I think I saw Rick.

Anyway, I walked out after grabbing a couple of bacons and sausage without my mom seeing me. If she did, she would have told me to put down the bacons and sausage to give me a certain amount, and to make me take some pancakes along too.

Don't get me wrong, I like pancakes. Its just that I like meat way more.

When I got outside, the weather was extra warm today. And it was even better that we moved closer to the show, because I could just walk there.

On my way down there, I got looks and stares from so many people, and it felt creepy.

Maybe it's the way I'm dressing. I'm not the greatest at 'fashion' as everyone in my family tell me. I could dress up, its just that to me its so much work.

I actually have to lay out my clothes and then try them on. Talk about effort.

I was almost there, when I bumped into a tall white guy.

He stood there talking about how I needed to apologies for trying to kill him. I just bumped him not try to assinate it.

He came up to me, and started bothering me some more. He shove and pushed me, until I couldn't take it no more.

I tried to be civilized, but he wasn't a clear fight. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean anything! I can open up a can of butt woopen.

As I was about to shove him hard, a tall guy pulls him off me. He takes him from the back and tells him to leave me alone.

I'm trying to see the face of the guy, but he won't let me. He pushed the man off to the ground, and he walks away.

I follow him.

"Excuse me." He ignores me.

"Excuse me. " He still doesn't bother.

"Hello, I'm trying to thank you, but I had it all taken care of."

And then I heard it. "It didn't look like it."

I know that voice anywhere. A soft yet hard voice. That was Jeremy!

"Jeremy? " He stops.

"Oh come on! Are you following me?" I raised my voice as he turns to me and raised his eyebrow.

"Why would I follow you?"

"Because you're. ...Jeremy! "

"Such great explanation. "

"Your creepy, and very determined when you want to be. I wouldn't see why you wouldn't."

He rolls his eyes, and scoffs at me. " Don't be full of yourself."

"Yeah your right. Some people just can't admit their true feeling." Hitting at something way bigger.

He shakes his head at my reply. "Because that makes perfect sense."

"Well I do try." He rolls his eyes and began to walk away, as I follow, side by side.

"Just admit it, and we can all go home."

"Admit what, I didn't do anything but help you. And I didn't even get a thank you, if I can say."

"You can't because I already did." He rolls his eyes again and I punched him.

He turns his body instantly towards me, and I stare into those blue eyes of his. He turns around and pull me away, but I take the lead.

And take him to my show.

I don't know how it happened, so don't asked me. All I know us one minute I'm trying to get a obvious point across, and then he opens the door to my show, as if he knew where I was going already.

Stalker much.

He follows me to the back, but I turned too quickly that there was no space between us. He places both of his hand on opposite sides of me, and for a moment. I think he's about to kiss me, but he doesn't.

He moves closer to my face and brushed his lips on my lips, as I inhaled his scent. He opened his eyes, and I to him.

So close they were to me.

I wanted to pull in closer and kiss him, but I was scared. I never felt anything like this before, and especially since it was my first time.

He stays there clenching his face and fist, and I stare at his eyes, at his soul.

He gives me a smile, and pulls away from me.

I wish I could understand why he act this way. I wish he could just tell me.

Why does he have to keep it a secret? I'm here, and I'll always be here.

When he does, he realized where he was.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"You're at a show. I mean...an art show, my art show. " I could barely keep my thoughts in place after that.

Why could he just kiss me?

"I didn't know you had a art show."

"Ya, Sam was supposed to come, but her mom schedule a dentist appointment at the last minute, so ya. I'm all alone." Did I just say that. Out loud.

I slap my head, as he approached me, and pull my hand off my face.

"If it alright with you, I'll like to stay."

I nodded and gave him a smile, " It's prefect."

Yap, I'm doomed. I'm definitely in love with Jeremy Winch. Well more like I starting to  like the guy even more.
******
Like, comment, share.