"You can't even walk anymore now, Lou?" my mom asks smirking and Harry sits me down on a chair.

"Hey I didn't told him to do that." I say and Harry sits down next to me.

"Are you hungry?" Anne asks and we nod.

She hands both of us a plate and we start eating. When we finished our breakfast we go into the bathroom and brush our teeth, do our hair and get dressed. We go back into our room and sit down on the bed. Harry puts a blanket over us and takes his laptop.

"I'll look on Wattpad real quick." he says and I nod.

He logs in and gasps when he sees how many followers he has.

"Oh my god, 4000 followers." he says and my jar drops.

"That's amazing! I always told you that you're an amazing writer." I say smiling and hug him tightly.

"I'm not that good." he says.

"4000 people disagree to that." I say smirking and pull away.

"Let me look at the comments of our video again." he says and I nod.

He goes to my YouTube channel and I realize I have 200.000 subscribers.

"Oh my god!" I say and cover my mouth with my hand.

"What did I always say?" Harry asks smirking and I kiss him quickly.

"What do you think about making a 200.000 subscriber special?" I ask and Harry nods.

I quickly set up my camera and start the video.

"Hi guys! It's me and Harry again. First of all thank you so much for the nice comments under our video. Thanks for defending us but I think the best is to just ignore hate because there are always haters." I say and Harry nods in agreement.

"So I just logged onto YouTube and I realized I have 200.000 subscribers! That's amazing! You are awesome and I can't believe that so many of you like my videos. YouTube was one of the best decisions of my life. The best was my boyfriend here." I says, looking at Harry smirking.

"So we just thought we would do this video together and thank you so much!" I say.

"I have four ideas for new videos. One, a Follow Me Around. You know I'm in London and we could show you a bit of London and you could just follow us a whole day. Two, a challenge. Three, the 100 question that nobody asks tag. And four, Truth or Dare. Tell me what you want to see and what challenge we should do. If you want us to play Truth Or Dare please comment Truths and Dares." I say.

"Thank you for watching this video and I can't say it often enough. Thank you so much for your support!" I add.

"BYE!" we shout and I end the video.

I quickly upload it and soon there are some comments.

"Smoothie Challenge!"

"Follow Me Around!"

"Sticky Cracker Challenge!"

"100 Questions!"

"Follow Me Around!"

"100 Questions!"

There are more and more comments and everyone wants something else. So we'll probably just do all four.

"Luckily no hate this time." I say and Harry pulls me closer.

"Want to watch a video?" Harry asks and I nod.

"I'd like to know what the Sticky Cracker Challenge is." I say and we search it.

In the end we're both laughing and clutching our stomachs.

"Wow that's really hard." I say.

You have to eat 8 crackers with marshmallow cream in 1 minute without hands.

"What is the smoothie challenge?" Harry asks.

"You have 5 bad and 5 good ingredients for smoothies and you write each one down on a paper. Then we both take a note alternately and we have to put the indegridient into our mixer and in the end we have to mix it and drink it." I say.

"Wow that sounds disgusting but funny." Harry says and I laugh.

"I've seen a video and it is disgusting but I was laughing all the time." I say.

"So we'll have to go shopping tomorrow." Harry says and I nod.

We watch a few more videos and just cuddle with each other. After a while I log into Skype and see Stan is online. I call him and wait for him to answer. We both turn our video on and I wave him.

"Hey mate!" I say smiling.

"Hey Louis and you are probably Harry, right?." Stan says and I nod.

"Hi." Harry says smiling.

"I have seen your video it's amazing! You sound really good together." Stan says.

"Thanks." I say and Harry kisses my head.

"You look really cute together." Stan says and I smile.

"Thanks, I wish the other students here would think the same." I say.

"Why? What are they doing?" Stan asks.

"Nothing, we just get a lot of hate." I say shrugging.

"That's not fair!" Stan says and I sigh.

"I know but let's change the toppic. How are you?" I ask.

"Good, but I really miss you." he says.

"I miss you too." I say.

"When will you come back?" he asks.

"Three days." I say sadly.

"Wow, you will miss each other a lot, won't you?" he asks and I nod, looking into Harry's eyes.

"I don't know what to do without him." I say and Harry kisses my forehead.

"I'm always here." Harry says and I smile.

"At least you can still se each other in the vacations." Stan says and I nod.

We skype for almost all day with him and it's really fun. I miss him, I really do, but I will miss Harry even more. I can't wait to finish school so I can finally move in with him somewhere.