Chapter 3

Louis' POV:

I wake up, not feeling very well. I can't forget what happened yesterday. Harry likes me. I can't believe it! I don't know if I love him, that's why I didn't say anything. I was afraid. I just had to escape into the world of music for a few minutes to get my thoughts clearly. It didn't help. I can't think clearly and it drives me crazy.

I stand up and put on a pair of red jeans and a white shirt with light blue stripes and go downstairs. My mom sits in the kitchen, reading her book. I make me a toast and sit down at the table, next to her. She looks up from her book and smiles.

"Good morning Louis. Did you sleep well?" she asks.

"Yeah." I lie.

"That's good. You have to look after your sisters today." my mom says and I sigh.

"Why do I have to look after them? Maybe I planned something else." I say.

"Did you?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No." I mumble.

"See? So I will go to my date with Mark at 3pm." she says and I nod.

"Okay, I'll look after the little monsters." I say chuckling.

"Don't call them like that! They're angels." my mom says and it's silent for a few seconds. Then we both burst out laughing.

Phoebe runs downstairs and looks at us, holding her teddy bear.

"Why are you laughing, mommy?" she asks and my mom picks her up, making her sit on her lap.

"We just made some fun." my mom says, brushing over Phoebe's hair.

Phoebe smiles and cuddles up to our mom. I smile and go upstairs, where I style my hair to the side and brush my teeth. I pack my school bag and then I leave the house. I walk to school where I meet Stan. He hugs me and we go inside of the grey boring building.

"How did it go with Tanya?" I ask.

"Pretty good! We're a couple now!" Stan says and I roll my eyes.

"Why does every girl fall for you, but never for me?" I ask.

"Because you seem like you're already taken or in love with someone else. You're defensive, I'm offensive." Stan explains.

"Do I really look defensive?" I ask unbelieving.

"Yep." Stan says and sits down at our table.

We take out our stuff and I think about Stan's words. Do I really look like that? I don't know how I should change it.

"But Stan how can I change that?" I ask.

"Well, if you aren't in love with someone then it's easy. It's just a question of time and training. But if you love someone it's harder. You have to forget her or get together with her and break up after a while." Stan says.

"Why should I break up with her if I love her?" I ask.

"Do you love a girl? Who is it?" Stan asks excited.

"No, I don't love a girl." I say.

"Oh ok. Then I'll show you how to be offensive later." Stan says and the lesson begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk home, thinking about Stan's training. I don't think it helped very much. I don't feel diffrenet and everything he showed me was weird. I open the door and Daisy runs into my arms. I pick her up and she giggles. I close the door with my free hand and carry Daisy to the couch.