Chapter 15

Chapter 15

“Hey Azriel,” Niall said to me.

“Yeah Ni,” I said still staring at the ceiling.

“What do you think about before you go to bed,” he asked me looking at the ceiling too now.

“I think about life and how complicated things are what do you think about,” I said and then asked him.

“You’re going to think it’s dumb or something,” Niall said to me as an answer.

“Just tell me Niall I won’t judge you,” I said to him finally turning my head to look at him.

“I think about us and how I messed up,” he said turning to look at me.

“We had good times didn’t we,” I said to him.

“Yeah we did,” he said coming closer to me.

“You know I watched you one the X Factor every week,” I said cuddling with him.

“I thought you stopped watching or just didn’t care,” he said resting his head on top of my head.

“Nope I watched every single week until you guys got third place,” I said to him.

“You know I would pick up the phone to call you each time but I didn’t,” he said sounding sleepy.

“It’s okay Ni go to sleep,” I said to him.

“Night,” he said then fell asleep.

“Night Ni,” I said falling asleep shortly after.

    I woke up before Niall so I decided to go make some breakfast. Everyone was still asleep saying that it was 7 in the morning and no one had anything to do. I just couldn’t fall back asleep so why not cook. I decided to make eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, and hash browns. It was around 8:30 when I finished cooking. Skii wasn’t coming over today because she had to work which sucks I could really use my best friend. I sat there drinking some orange juice waiting for everyone so we can eat. Finally thirty minutes later everyone was up.

“See this is why you can’t leave,” Louis said making himself a plate.

“YOU MADE FOOD,” Niall said looking at all the food.

“Yup and I’m starving,” I said making myself some food to eat.

“Who cooked,” Harry said as he walked in the kitchen.

“Azriel,” Liam said pointing at me.

“Oh thanks,” Harry said smiling at me and making a plate.

“Thanks Azriel that was good,” Zayn said putting his plate in the sink.

“No problem and I want to go roller skating,” I said getting up to put the dishes in the dish washer.

“You guys up for it,” Liam asked everyone.

“Yeah sure why not,” Harry said and everyone agreeing.

“Yes I’m going to go get ready,” I said going to get ready.

     I took a shower and now was walking to Harry’s room to get something to wear that wasn’t my pjs that I’m in now. I decided to wear some jeans and a cute pink crop top. I put my black vans on and did my hair in a messy bun. I went to go get Tyler ready to see he was already changed.

“Hey bud who changed you,” I asked him while giving whoever changed him credits it was a cute outfit.

“Harry,” he said to me.

“Well I’m to go thank Harry okay,” I said and went to Harry’s room.

“Thanks for changing Tyler for me,” I said standing at the doorway.

“No problem but can I ask you a question,” Harry said to me.