Falling For Niall Horan All Over Again

Chapter One

“I love you Azriel,” Niall said to me.

“I love you too Niall,” I said back to him.

       Little did I know that was the last time I would ever talk to Niall or hear him say I love you to me. After a while of him being on X Factor he just stopped calling and texting me. So I haven’t talked to him for 3 years now. Yeah I know he comes into town to visit but I have intentions to talk to him. Do I miss him of course but I moved on with the help of my bestie Skii.

“So you know who is visiting his family again,” Skii said to me while we were video chatting.

“Yeah I know,” I said continuing to do my nails.

“It’s been three years shouldn’t you guys at least try to be friends,” Skii said trying to give me some advice.

“I have nothing to say to him he forgot about me so I forgot about him,” I said before my mom came in my room to tell me something.

“Azriel you have visitor,” my mom said before leaving my room to let this visitor in.

“Ugh I’ll call you back Skii,” I said just as Niall walked into my room and I hung up.

“Hey love,” Niall said kind of nervous.

“Don’t call me love and what do you want,” I said bitterly.

“Okay then and I want to see how you are,” he said to me sitting on my bed.

“After three years you want to know how I am wow it took you three years,” I said laughing.

“I’m sorry I got busy and kind of forgot,” he said to me.

“You don’t forget about your girlfriend now ex-girlfriend good bye Niall,” I said and with that he left.

I video called Skii right away after he left because I had to talk to her.

“So who was your visitor,” she asked curiously.

“Niall,” I said annoyed.

“Really what did he want,” she asked getting interested.

“Know how I am,” I said to her.

“At least he’s trying that’s all I’m saying look I got to go but think about what you’re doing before you push him away,” she said before she hung up.

         Well quite the help she was. Did I really want to give Niall a chance? I mean after what he did could I. I guess I’ll sleep on it and then decide later.