Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“We’re sorry to tell you this but your mother has been in a horrible accident,” the man said on the other line and I just started crying.

“We think it’ll be best if you come to the hospital,” the man said.

“Alright what hospital is it,” I asked and he gave me all the information and hung up.

“WHY,” I yelled as I fell to the floor and practically everyone came running in the room including Tyler.

“What’s wrong sissy,” Tyler asked me and I looked at him.

“Nothing bud don’t worry go watch cartoons,” I said to him.

“No I want to be with you sissy,” Tyler said.

“Come on Tyler let’s leave your sissy alone for a while alright,” Liam said to Tyler.

“Okay,” he said and gave me a hug before he left.

“Shh babe what’s wrong,” Harry said sitting next to me and pulling me in his lap.

“She… she got... she got in an accident,” I said to basically everyone.

“Who,” Louis and Zayn asked.

“My mom,” I said crying harder.

“When,” Niall asked.

“Today I have to go to the Hospital with Tyler will you and Harry come with me I know you’re mad at me Ni but please,” I asked looking at Niall.

“Of course me and Harry will go with you I’ll go get Tyler,” he said to me.

“Sissy where are we going,” he asked me as Niall carried him into the room.

“Where going to go see mommy she’s hurt and we have to go see her okay bud,” I said faking a smile for him.

“Is she going to be okay,” he asked me.

“Yeah bud she’ll be fine,” I said even though I didn’t know.

“I’ll drive,” Harry said and we went to go get in the car.

   The drive to the hospital was silent the whole time. I was afraid to lose my mom I needed her so did Tyler. We got to the hospital and I just stared at it for a while. I wasn’t ready to in there not at all. I grabbed Tyler out his car seat and carried him while I walked in between Niall and Harry.

“Hi you must be Azriel right,” a doctor and police officer said to me.

“Yes,” I said holding Harry’s hand.

“I’m sorry but you’re mom didn’t make it we tried everything we could but she didn’t make it you can go see her,” the doctor said pointing to a room.

I put Tyler down and crouched down so I could talk to him “So umm bud we have to say bye bye to mommy something happened to her but she’s in a better place now okay,” I told him.

“Okay sissy,” he said tears streaming down my face.

“You want us to go with you,” Niall asked me.

“Yes please,” I said walking towards the room with Tyler.

“I say bye now,” Tyler asked me sadly.

“Yeah bud it’s time to say bye,” I said lifting him onto the bed so he can say bye.

“Bye mommy I love you,” he said then kissed her good bye.

“I’ll go wait outside with Tyler since I think Niall might want to say goodbye alright babe,” Harry said hugging me before he left.

“Hey mom. You know how I told you I never wanted to be nowhere near Niall well yeah he’s here now. Mom why’d you have to go I’m only 19 I can’t take care Tyler I can barely take care of myself. I’m going to miss you mom a lot. I love you mom,” I said before burying my head in the crook of Niall’s neck.

“Shhh it’ll be alright,” he said to me.

“Ni she’s gone forever,” I said crying harder now.

“I know love but you have to be strong for Tyler,” he said pulling me away to look at me.

“How am I supposed to raise Tyler,” I asked Niall.

“I heard you have a really great boyfriend who has these incredible three best friends and another best friend who’s sorry,” Niall said to me.

“I forgive you and he’s not my boyfriend,” I said to Niall.

“Why not,” he asked me.

“You didn’t want me to date your best friend so I respected that,” I said to him.

“Well you can date him since you let me date your best friend,” he said to me as we walked towards Harry.

“I’m sorry I punched you Harry can we look past that and be best friends again,” Niall said to Harry.

“Yeah man I forgive you and I’m sorry to,” Harry said carrying Tyler and holding my hand as we left the hospital.

“It’s cool,” Niall said as we got in the car.

“Well I guess I have to go back home and pack everything,” I said out loud.

“I’ll come with you,” Harry said holding my hand.