Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“What happened here,” I asked trying to figure out what happened.

“It’s none of your business Azriel,” Niall said to me.

“It is my business when my ex and boyfriend decide to fight,” I said kind of annoyed.

“DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT,” Niall said yelling at me.

“YOU’RE ASKING FOR IT HORAN YELL AT HER ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU,” Harry yelled coming out of nowhere.

“Harry stop,” I said grabbing his arm.

“NO HE WANTS TO YELL AT YOU WHEN I’M NOT HERE DO IT AGAIN NIALL,” Harry said pulling away from my grip and being held back by Liam and Zayn.

“Harry stop it just take him to another room guys,” I said and with that he was being pulled to another room.

“What happened Louis,” I asked Louis since I knew Niall wouldn’t tell me.

“Niall basically got mad at Harry for stealing you,” Louis said looking at Niall.

“You can’t beat up my boyfriend and YOU HAVE SKII,” I said mad.

“I’LL DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO,” he yelled at me.

“WE BROKE UP BECAUSE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME NONE OF THAT WAS HARRY’S FAULT HE’S A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN YOU EVER WERE,” I yelled at him.

“OH SO HARRY’S A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN I EVER WAS ALRIGHT THAT’S GOOD BECAUSE I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE I NEVER DID,” he yelled and at that moment I had no feelings towards him anymore.

“I DON’T EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN,” I said then walked to find Harry who was in the backyard with the other boys.

“Harry,” I said as I walked up behind them.

“I’m sorry for yelling like that,” he said and turned to look at me.

“It’s fine babe but are you okay,” I asked looking at his bruises.

“Oh yeah these few bruises psh they’re nothing,” he said to me as the other guys went in the house.

“I love you Harry but seriously I would love if my boyfriend would stop getting hurt,” I said kissing him.

“I love you too and I’ll try to stop getting hurt for you,” he said after we stopped kissing.

“How’d I get so lucky,” I said to him as I sat there on the bench swing holding his hand.

“I ask myself the same question,” Harry said kissing the top of my head.

“I’m going to go to the music room to you know sing how I feel,” I said to him.

“Alright babe I’m going to go clean up and see if Tyler’s up,” he said getting up and me doing the same.

“Close the door throw the key don’t wanna be reminded don’t wanna be seen don’t wanna be without you my judgment’s clouded like tonight’s sky,” I heard Niall sing as I walked into the music room I don’t know why I was in here but it was hard to stay mad at Niall.

“You know I’ve always liked your singing,” I said to Niall as he stopped singing