Chapter 5

Chapter 5

“What the hell was that about Harry,” me and skii heard Niall scream as we walked back stage after the concert was over.

“How about you mind your business,” Harry yelled pushing Niall as we walked through the door.

“She is my business,” Nialls said pushing him back I couldn’t do anything because I was holding Tyler because he fell asleep.

“She’s not your damn girlfriend anymore,” Harry said punching Niall.

“I don’t give a damn she’s my ex and you’re sure as hell not going to date her,” Niall said punching Harry back.

“Stop,” Skii yelled now crying.

“HARRY NIALL STOP IT PLEASE,” I yelled sobbing now and waking up Tyler who is now crying.

“No he wants to punch me then were fighting,” Niall said punching Harry.

“STOP PLEASE JUST STOP PLEASE,” I yelled crying so hard I looked at Skii and she was crying just like me Tyler was crying too but that’s because he was scared.

“What the hell,” Liam yelled as the other boys came in from going to meet fans.

“What’s gotten into you guys,” Zayn yelled after they pulled the boys apart.

“Did you guys know about what he was going to do,” Niall yelled still angry.

“Yeah what’s the big deal,” Louis asked.

“What’s the big deal do you think I’m going to let her date him,” Niall yelled.

“Why shouldn’t she I wouldn’t forget about her like you did,” Harry yelled still mad.

“STOP,” I yelled and everyone finally shut up.

“Umm I think me, Niall and Harry need to talk alone guys,” I said still crying so my voice cracked.

“Alright put if they start fighting just yell,” Liam said and they all left the room and Skii took Tyler with her.

“You guys are supposed to be band mates better yet best friends you shouldn’t be fighting,” I said to Niall and Harry calmly

“We’re not best friends anymore as far as I’m concerned,” Niall said to me.

“Niall you don’t see me trying to beat up Skii for dating my ex do you no you don’t because I realized what we used to have is no longer there Ni I let you move on,” I said remaining calm.

“I don’t want you to date Harry though date anyone besides him,” Niall said on the verge of tears.

“Why don’t want me to date her,” Harry finally asked Niall.

“Because I don’t want her to get hurt again,” Niall said truthfully.

“Niall if I get hurt by Harry that’s my fault not yours,” I said walking over to him to wipe away his tears.

“No don’t touch me I got into a fight with him to protect you and you still want to date his player self are you that stupid Azriel,” Niall yelled at me.

“Don’t you dare yell at her or call her stupid,” Harry said stepping in front of me.

“You know what I don’t care date I don’t care about you Azriel,” Niall said and then left and that hurt me.

   Harry turned around and pulled me in for a hug. He doesn’t care about me anymore. I hated myself so much at that moment. I just probably broke a friendship. I stopped crying when I remembered about Tyler.

“I’m sorry,” I said to Harry as I wiped away my tears.

“It’s okay love,” he said to me as we walked out to where the boys were.

“Tyler are okay,” I asked him as I picked him up he didn’t say anything just cried.

“Where’d Skii go,” I asked the boys.

“She left with Niall,” Zayn said to me.

“Great I bet they went to our place,” I said.

“Probably,” Liam said to me.

“You can stay with me if you want,” Harry offered.

“What about mine and Tyler’s clothes,” I said to Harry.

“I’ll go get them,” Louis said.

“Alright thanks you guys,” I said to them.

“No problem but is he going to be alright,” Liam asked pointing at Tyler.

“Bud are you okay,” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he said looking at me.

“Yeah he’ll be fine,” I said to Liam.

“So let’s get going,” Harry said and we walked out to his car. What a night this turned out to be.