Chapter 10

Chapter 10

“Yes,” I said because I wanted him to be happy.

“Why do you want me to let go,” he asked coming over towards me.

“I want you to be happy and move on,” I said as he pulled a stool next to mine to sit down.

“Do you really love Harry,” Niall asked looking a little hurt.

“Honestly yes I do,” I said to him.

“So that means you moved on and stopped loving me,” Niall said.

“Niall you hold a special place in my heart that’s only for you and no can replace but it’s time to move on from us,” I said looking at him to see he’s crying.

“What if I never forgot about you do think things would be different,” Niall asked me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Yeah they probably would be different,” I said as a tear fell.

“I never meant to forget about you I just didn’t want you to get hate,” Niall said putting his arm around my waist.

“It’s okay Ni and I forgive you but you have to move on from that,” I said crying more.

“But if I move on that means there’s no more us,” he said crying even more.

“Niall there hasn’t been an Us for a while that all ended three years ago and I’ll always be your friend,” I said to him getting up.

“I know and if your friendship is all I can have then I’ll take it but never forget about us alright,” Niall said getting up and I did the same.

“I’ll never forget about us,” I said hugging him then went to go find Harry and Tyler.

“How’d it go with Niall,” Harry asked but then looked at me then already knew the answer.

“I love you,” I ran to him and just hugged him.

“I love you too,” he said hugging me tighter.

“Where’s Tyler,” I asked when I separated from the hug.

“He’s taking a nap he fell asleep,” Harry said to me.

“Oh by the way all the girlfriends are coming over today,” Harry said to me.

“Like all the girlfriends including Skii,” I asked Harry.

“Yup we’re all going to the carnival so you won’t really be talking to her,” he said to me.

“Actually no I need to talk to her,” I said to Harry.

“About what,” he asked me.

“It’s nothing you need to worry about babe I promise,” I said to him.

“Alright and Tyler is coming with us,” he said to me.

“Okay I’m going to go to our room,” I said to him.

“I’ll be up there in a little,” he said to me.

“You know you and Niall will never truly move on,” Louis said walking into the room.

“Why not,” I asked him.

“I don’t know the answer to that only you and Niall know that,” Lou said to me.

“So changing the subject I get to meet this amazing girlfriend of yours,” I said to him.

“Yup you two are going to get along great anyways I’m going to go check on Niall,” Louis said to me then left and I decided to take a nap.

  I woke up from my nap to hear a lot of yelling what the hell is going on I thought as I walked down the stairs. Why does everything happen down stairs I thought as I walked to the kitchen where all the yelling was coming from.  I walked in the kitchen to see why everyone was yelling and it was Harry and Niall fighting and the boys trying to pull them apart.

“YOU MESSED EVERYTHING UP NOT ME,” Harry yelled as they pulled them apart and he stormed up just when I thought everything was going to be fine.