"Nice to see ya, too, Sammy," Amelia grumbled, holding her hand out so Dean could pull her to her feet. He yanked a little too hard, nearly sending her flying forwards onto her face if it weren't for the strong grip he had on her arm. "Thanks," she muttered, straightening her jacket on her small frame.

"Sam? What's going on?"

The three siblings turned to see a scantily-clad blonde standing in the doorway, looking as if she literally just rolled out of bed—which she did.

"Jess, hey! This is my older brother, Dean, and my little sister, Amelia. Guys this is Jessica. My girlfriend."

A flirty smile lit up Dean's face, and Amelia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning her weight on her right leg.

"I love the smurfs," Dean said, making Jess cross her arms over her chest uncomfortably.

"Just let me put something on..."

"Oh, no. I would dream of it," Dean insisted. "Seriously."

Amelia stifled a giggle as she saw the way Sam glared at Dean as he walked closer. "You know, I gotta say...you are way out of my brother's league. Like way ou—"

"Dean," Amelia interrupted, voice stern.

Dean rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" Amelia scolded, pointing an accusing finger at her big brother.

"You're not the boss of me!"

"You're not the boss of me," Amelia said in a mockingly deep voice, clapping her fingers together in talking motion.

"Hey! Don't you mock me! I'm your older brother!"

"Guys."

"You're also my most immature brother!"

"You take that back!"

"Guys."

"I'll take it back when you glue the heads to my old Barbies back on!"

"I told you, I wanted to see if they were good enough for you to play with them!"

"Guys!"

"They were, until you manhandled them!"

"I was fourteen, Ames. I wouldn't exactly call it manhandling since I was barely a teen."

"You're right. And I still wouldn't call you a man."

"GUYS!"

"WHAT?!"

Dean and Amelia both turned to face Sam, who was staring at them with his eyebrows raised. "What are you two doing here, exactly?"

Dean and Amelia shared a look, before Dean spoke. "Maybe we should go somewhere to discuss..." He glanced at Jess. "Private family business."

Sam shook his head, wrapping his arm around her waist. "No. Whatever you have to say you can say in front of her."

Amelia and Dean shared another look, before Amelia said what they came here to say. "Dad hasn't been home for a few days." Her voice was low, and her fist was clenched at her side.

"So? He's on a Miller Time shift—he'll stumble back in eventually," Sam replied, not really getting it.

Dean clasped his hands together, giving Sam a meaningful look. "What she means is, Dad's been away on a hunting trip, and hasn't been home in a few days."

"Jess, would you excuse us?"

•••

A/N:

Dun Dun Dunnn!

First chapter done! What do you think of Amelia so far? Do you guys like her? I know I do :„) haha

I think her relationship with Dean is adorable lmao

Bye-bye! :•)

Fave gif of the day: