chapter 3

I opened my bag and found my blade. I took it on my wrist and was about to do it when I heard Lauren's voice in my head. "Don't do it, baby." I put it in the toilet and flushed. I put on my sweater and walked out to see Demi sitting on the couch. "Morning baby sis," Demi said and smiled to me. "Morning," I said back and smiled. The girls came inside and sat down beside Demi. I heard someone walking up behind me. I rolled my eyes knowing that is was Lauren. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Hey wanna come to breakfast with us?" Ally asked. "Yeah sure." Demi answered and then looked at me. "U coming to baby sis?" Lauren answered before I could. "Yeah, she is" I turned to Lauren and make puppy eyes. I really didn't want to eat. "Nope, not happening, babe. You are coming" I sighed. We walked out and walked inside pizza place. Or Lauren dragged me. Demi didn't understand much but didn't ask so that was good. For years I have starved myself and self-harmed. Lauren found out about the not eating part and have made me eat all the time she's hungry and has gone out eating... well when we have been together and she's not somewhere else performing. Lauren and the girl's order. We were all going to Share a big pizza. I sat in my own world thinking when Demi asked me "So Mac what do you like to do?" I sighed and said. "I like to read and listen to music," I said. I didn't tell her about what I liked to sitting alone in the darkness. "Cool"

We talked a little more and then the pizza came and everyone started eating except me. Lauren looked at me and whispered. " Please eat something. Just a little doesn't have to be much. By the way, something good will happen tonight" She bit my ear and sat straight up again. I really didn't wanna eat and I knew that something good will happen tonight anyway so I shook my head. Demi looked at me and asked. "Why aren't you eating?" Lauren looked at me, but I just looked down and said. "I'm not hungry" I saw Lauren shaking her head beside me. Demi sighed and said. "Baby sis please eat something. For me?" I sighed and saw her puppy eyes looking at me. I sighed again and took a bite. At that moment I took swallowed I felt like towing up. I eat 1 slice of pizza. I couldn't eat more. After the others were done we walked outside. Lauren turned to me and whispered "sorry" before running to Demi. I tried to stop her but knew that it was too late. They walked alone and I just walked as fast as I could away but got stopped by Camila. "Hey, Mac. Demi is calling for you." She said. "I know. That is why I'm walking away." Demi came and it was no way of getting away now. "Mac. We need to talk." She said and I looked down. Demi and I told the girls that we will meet them in the hotel we were gonna stay at for the night. We walked inside Demi's bus and sat down. "Mac... why don't you wanna eat? Are you seriously starving yourself?" I didn't say anything. "Why? Why would you do something like that?" I looked up and said. "Why did you?" "We are not talking about me baby sis. Are you getting bullied?" I looked down and said. "I got bullied and they called me fat so I started starving myself." "Don't listen to them. They are only trying to break you down because they think you are over them." "Can we not talk about this. I don't wanna talk about what I'm doing to myself." I said and stood up. "I'm calling mom and telling her about this." I tried to beg her not to but she didn't listen to me. I ran out and ran to were Lauren was.

I knocked on the door and when Camila opened I just ran to Lauren and hugged her. "What happened with Demi and are you okay?" Lauren asked hugging me back. "She's calling Diana." Lauren hugged me even tighter. "Wanna go to our room alone?" I nodded and she picked me up and carried me to our room since we were rooming together. We got inside and played in one of the beds. We laid there cuddling for a while until she was going to stand up, but I pulled her back and she landed on top of me. We stared at each other. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We started making out but got interrupted by my phone calling. We pulled away and I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said not knowing who it was because I didn't look at who that was calling me. "Hey, baby girl. I'm coming over tomorrow with the same man that helped Demi with her problems." I sighed and hung up. "Babe, what is it?" "Diana is getting help for me and coming with a man tomorrow. But can we just continue where we stopped I really don't wanna talk about it right now?" I said and she nodded understanding. We started making out again and this time I hope we don't get interrupted, but I was wrong.

(Demi's prov.)
I had just talked to mom and she was getting the man that helped me when I had the same problems and are coming tomorrow. I walked to the girls room to find Ally, Normani and Dinah, but no Lauren or Mac. "Hey were is Mac and Lauren?" I asked them and they looked at me and said. "They went to their room." Hmm... they probably got tired or wanted to talk. I don't know, but I know Mac it safe with Lauren. I sat down with the girls and talked. After a while, Normani and Dinah walked to their room. They were holding hands. They are so cute together. Camila and Ally were rooming together and me? I was for myself. After talking with Ally for a while Camila came inside and I was tired so I said night and went to my room. Before going to sleep I wanted to say night to Mac and see how she was. I knocked on the door and Lauren opened with just a morning rope on her. "Hey Demz," She said awkwardly. I wonder why... "Hey, Lo I just wanted to say night to you and Mac." She nodded and told me to wait one sec. I stood there and after a while, she opened the door and let me Inn. I saw Mac sitting in one of the beds in one of Lauren 's big t-shirts. "What?" She asked a little annoyed. "I just wanted to say night and see how you're doing?" I told her sitting on the other side of the bed. "Hey, I'm going to get something to drink. Demi do you want anything?" Lauren asked and I shook my head. "Can you get something for me to Ba... Lo?" Mac asked Lauren and she nodded and she kissed Mac's forehead. "I know what you want so I'll be right back." With that, she left and it was just me and Mac left. "Demz I'm sorry I got mad at you," Mac said and hugged me. "Don't be. I know how it's like baby sis. Just know that I did it to help you okay?" She nodded and we talked a little longer until Lauren came back. "Here you go, cutie. I got you Lemonade." Lauren said and gave it to Mac. "Well, I should go now. Night guys" I said and walked to my room.

A/N
Hey guys  Thank you for reading my new chapter. I love you adn stay safe.