Chapter 2

(Mac's prov.)

We were in the car on our way to get my stuff. We were listening and singing to music When Lauren called me for the 3 time in 10 min. They turned the music of and I picked up the phone and took it on speaker. "Hey Lo." I said a little annoyed. "What is it? Your going to Valeri. I just wanted to see that your fine okay? So are you?" "Lo, she's fine. She's with us." Dallas said "Okay, but hurry. I'm booored" "We will. See you soon. LY" I said. That was our way of saying Love you without everyone knowing "LY 2" She said and I hung up. "So why is she so afraid that you're not okay about you going to Valeri's?" Madison asked. I looked down and said. "I don't wanna talk about it right now, but don't worry it's nothing to worry about." After 10 more min. we were here. I told them to wait in the car and they just nodded. I walked out of the car and in that second I took on the fence I remember everything that had happened here. I opened the fence and when I got to the door my so-called foster dad came. "GET INSIDE!!!!" He screamed and dragged me inside. He took me to my room and locked the door. "No please" I begged him, but HE just smiled. He took my phone and send a text to Diana. "Hi I really need a shower or else I'm gonna die. Go out and get some food and meet me here in 45 min." She sent back. "Okay... see you then :)" He threw my phone away and punched me on the bed. He started kissing me and I tried to get him off, but he was too strong. He started to take of mine and his cloths. *45 min. later* I sat outside waiting for Diana thinking about what had just happened. My cheek hurt because he slapped me after he had... raped me. This isn't the first time. He have done that before, but I have never told anyone. Well except Lauren. She knows everything. They came and when I walked inside the car they started asking questions about why I told them to come back in 45 min., but lucky for me the makeup worked good and they didn't see the bruises on my cheek after he hit me. "Wait is that everything you are taking with you?" Demi asked. "This is all I have" "Well we are going shopping someday soon" I didn't say anything more on the way back. When we got back too the others I sat down in the corner was I could sit alone. They asked me what it was a lot of times, but I didn't say anything. After a long time, I couldn't hold it inside anymore and I ran to Lauren and cried. She hugged me and everyone looked worried. When I had stoped crying I turned too the others. When they saw my face they looked like they had seen a ghost. Then I thought about it. My make up... They can see my bruises. "What happen Mac?" Camila asked me and I just said. "I just fell" I knew Lauren saw right through it. She understood what had happened and looked at me. "Don't tell me... I'm going to KILL HIM!!!" I looked down and she got up and walked to her phone.

 I got up and took the phone from her. "No please. Don't" I begged her. "Give me my phone. I told you that if it happened one more time I WILL call and it did. So now give me the phone." I shake my head and then she said "Camila give me your phone" She gave it to Lauren not knowing what was happening. Lauren called the police and everyone looked worried and confused at me. I broke down in tears. Lauren hung up and hugged me. "You know that I did it for you. right?" I nodded. "Okay, you need to tell them." She said and I shook my head. "Can I tell them?" She asked and I nodded. We sat down and I just cuddled up to her trying to stop the crying. "Okay, guys I need to tell you something about Mac and what has happened to her." A tear fell down my face and they looked worried. Well, I understand and it's not something good that she's about to tell them so. "What is it? Why did you call the police? What happened to my baby girl?" Diana asked and they nodded and then looked weird at Diana. "Well, there is a lot of stuff in her life that you guys don't know about..." She took a deep breath. "That man called her 'foster dad' have... raped and beaten her. It has happened ever since she got there..." Lauren said and I saw a tear falling down her face. Diana hugged me and said. "Baby girl this is all my fault. Sorry. I love you so much. Can you ever forgive me?" Everyone looked weird at us. "Yeah. But that's in the past. You didn't know that would happen to me. I love you too and I always will." We hugged for a while before Demi asked what everyone was thinking and wondering. "Okay, what's happening? Why did you call her baby girl? Why did you say you're sorry? What the hell is happening?" We pulled away and Diana looked at me and I nodded. She turned to her family and said. "We need to talk guys. Let's go outside." They nodded and walked out. "Okay, we kind of understand what has happened plus Lauren told us. You okay?" Ally said. I nodded and said. "Can we watch a movie or something?" They nodded and we found a movie and put it on.

(Demi's prov.)
I walked out with mom and the others. "Is everything okay mom?" Madison asked. Mom took a deep breath and said. "Guys I'm about to tell you something and I don't know how you will react to this, but..." She stopped and looked down. "Mom just say it." Madison said and hugged her. Mom took a deep breath and started again. "Mac is... She's your... sister... I gave her away and... now I just don't want her to leave again. Sorry guys" I smiled and ran inside to the others. Madison and Dallas knew what I was going to do so they followed. We jumped on Mac and hugged her. "I love you, sis," I said and she smiled, but I saw that she was in pain. Wonder why? "Guys get of her. Your killing her and if you kill her I will MURDER you." Lauren said and we got off. Mac cuddled with Lauren again and I just had to take a picture. I took my phone and snapped the picture of Mac and Lauren cuddling. I tweeted it to my fans. "ddlovato: Lauren cuddling with a girl called Mac. SO cute. Mac feels like my sister. I Love her so nobody hurt her. Okay?!?!" In that sec. I posted it came so many cute comments and them making ship names on them. I laughed for myself and looked at a sleeping Mac. "Guys maybe we should go to sleep? Mac looks really tired." They nodded and Lauren picked her up. "Your buss?" She asked me and I nodded and said. "If it's okay with you I would like my sister on the same bus as me. Is that okay?" She nodded and we got in my buss and Lauren places her in the bunk. She kissed her on the forehead and wrapped her tight. "Night Demi" She said and walked out. "Night" I said back before she could close the door. I laid down in my bunk and started drifting off to sleep.

(Mac's prov.)

I woke up and realized that I was on the bus because it was moving so we were on the road. Nobody was awake so I took the opportunity and walked to my bag and got my bathroom bag. I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. When I turn around where the mirror as I didn't look in it. I never looked in the mirror. I open the bag and found my...

A/N

Thank you so much for reading. What  do you think will happen? Love you guys