Dinner with dad

Clare's P.O.V.
When we got to my dad's house I didn't even make it to the door before I was throwing up.
"Mommy are you okay?" Cleo asks looking at me.
"I'm fine baby I just must have a bug of some sort right now. I'll be fine." I say giving her a reashuring smile.
"Are you sure baby I mean we can go back to the pack house and have dinner with your dad another night." Peter says while rubbing my back.
"I'm fine and besides if I know my dad he will be coming out here soon to yell at us to get inside."
"You got that right sweetie pie now all of you get your butts in this house right now." My dad says right on Que.
Once we get in I smell baby back ribs with the family recipe. "Oh daddy you shouldn't have made my favorite. I would have been just fine eating something simple." I say hugging my dad right before another wave of sickness hits me.
"Baby girl?" I hear Peter say as I run to the bathroom.
He comes in while I'm bent over the toilet and keeps my hair out of my face while rubbing my back.
"Baby I think I know what's going on." He says in a soothing voice.
"Oh and what is that," I say sitting up on the bathroom floor.
"Baby you want to know why you started your heat not even an hour after I marked you."
"Yeah that was kinda strange but why are you saying this in my dad's house let alone his bathroom." I say looking up at him.
"Well I was taught that if a female is turned into a she-wolf then her heat happens the same day as she was marked and I'm saying this now because your dad found out the night you were turned I called and told him for you might not have made it if it wasn't for the fact that I'm your mate."
"Okay but what dose it have to do with now?"
"Because that same she-wolf can conceive and show signs of being pregnant twenty-four hours after, but the pregnancy is the same as a human and any other she-wolf."
"So what your saying is that we are going to have a baby and that around this time yesterday I got pregnant?"
"Yes baby we're having a baby." He says with a grin.
I just start to laugh for that was the only reaction I could think of. The rest of that night was spent at my dad's eating and sharing in the blessing of life. When we were about to go home my dad had us stay and sleep one night for we had to tell the pack tomorrow.
"So you ready for the pack knowing. Or do you want to wait for a bit?" Peter asked me that night while we snuggled in my old bed together.
"Can we wait until after the wedding?" I ask my eyes feeling like a thousand pounds.

"Yes we can tell them after the wedding." He says kissing my forehead right before we both fell asleep.