A night of worry

Jess and her wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clare's P.O.V.

Its been a hole three hours sense I last saw Peter I'm starting to get worried. I know he said that he would only be gone an hour to two at the max but three?
"Mommy are you okay?" Cleo asked me.
Right now me and her are on mine and Peter's bed watching her favorite movie Cinderella. "Yea baby why?" I say looking at her.
"Because you are crying and it's the ball." She said pointing at the tv.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie I'm just worried about Daddy."
"Your worried about a man who leaves this place unattended with no one to save you?" A man said from the door way. He looked like a man who would kill to get what he wants.
"Who are you and what do you want?" I demand getting off the bed and pushing Cleo behind me.
"Hmm let me think the Luna of this pack which happens to be you. I'm going to show that alpha mate of yours that you don't mess with me." He said coming towards me and Cleo.
"Cleo get to the door and run for your daddy. Okay? I'll try and distract him." I whisper to her without taking my eyes off of this man.
"I'm not going to leave you with this bad man mommy." She said clinging to me.
"Cleo go now alright I'm going to be right behind you. Now go!" I pushed Cleo towards the door and shoved the man into a wall away from the door. "Run Cleo and don't look back until your near Peter!" I yelled as I was being pulled back into the room suddenly as I watched her running for the stairs. I hope she gets to Peter fast.
I'm turned around to face the guy with my hips locked in his hard grip up against his. "Now that wasn't a very nice thing to do but at least I got the one I need all alone." He said with a smirk on the face with a look of pure evil in his eyes.
'Peter please hurry.' I thought desperately hoping he heard me while trying to get away.
'Clare what's going on and why is Cleo coming out here with no shoes?' He asked with worry and concerning his voice.
'Ask her I can't talk now, but please hurry.' I say as I'm fighting the man for he is moving towards the bed.
"Oh I like when they fight makes it more fun that way. Oh and look you haven't been marked by him yet even better." He said smiling.
"Why is me not being marked better?" I asked trying not to be shoved onto the bed.
"Why sweetheart he won't want to mark or touch you once I'm through."
"What?!" I say caught off guard. He took that as his advantaged to get me on the bed with him on top.
"Clare! Clare! Clare where are you baby?!" I hear Peter yelling from down stairs.
"Be quite or I will do much worse then I'm about to." The man said covering my mouth and grinding me. Making me sick.
I moved my mouth away from his hand not caring, just wanting Peter here now. "Peter!" I screamed as loud as I could before I got a hand to my cheek.
"I told you not to now this is going to be even more fun." He started to move one of his hands down my body while the other held my hands above my head to where I can't move them. If I was able to move my legs I would be kicking with all my might just to try and kick him right in his manhood, but he was pinning them with his own.
Right as his hand got to my hip the door was thrown open and both me and the man on top looked over to it. "Get off of her now!" Peter said about to turn wolf.
"How about no. Now leave me and her were just starting to have some fun."
"Fun for who I hate you! Your nothing but a bastard! Get off me!" I yelled trying to get out of his touch, but with how he had me pinned it was no use. Then all I hear is growling and feel his weight come off me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's P.O.V.
When Clare mind linked me I was just coming into view of the house, when saw Cleo coming towards me. After she told me to ask Cleo why I needed to hurry. When she got to me and she was crying.
"Cleo sweetheart what's wrong where's Mommy?" I asked picking her up into a hug.
"She with a bad man... he wants to hurt you. She didn't make it. Daddy I'm scared mommy's hurt." She said crying into my chest.
"A bad man wants to hurt me and your scared she will get hurt?" I asked trying to peace together what Cleo was saying. She nodded her head and then it hit me. "Joe take Cleo and get her somewhere safe." I said handing her to Joe and taking off to the house.
Once inside I could smell a rogue "oh god no." I said under my breathe. "Clare! Clare! Clare where are you baby!" I yelled starting to look all over the first floor.
"Peter!" I hear her scream right as I pass the stairs. All I think while I run up to our room was I'm going to kill that bastard he if laid a hand on her.
When I got there, I didn't care if the door broke I was going to kill that man.
They both looked to me when the door was burst open. "Get off of her now!" I said, my wolf wanting to come out and rip the man on our mate to shreds.
"How about no. Now leave me and her were just about to have some fun." He said looking back to Clare.
"Fun for who I hate you! Your nothing but a bastard! Get off me!" She yelled trying to get out of his touch, but it was no use. That set me off and I was pulling him off and taking out his throat. When I looked over at my beautiful mate she was crying and curled up on the floor near the bed.
"Baby are you alright?" I asked changing back into my human form and going up to her not caring that I was naked.
"Just hold me Peter, please just hold me." She said not looking at me and moving away from the bed more.
"Yea baby and both me and you will leave the house for a bit if you want and we can take Cleo or see if Jess or Joe could watch over her and the pack while we're gone." Picking her up and holding her close as we left the room.
"Can it just be you and me please?" She asks barring her head in my neck.
"Yea baby girl it can just be us." I reply hugging her closer.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome and we can leave when you want for as long as you want okay?"
"Okay can we leave now please?"
"Yea baby we can leave now, let's just go talk to Jess and Joe about Cleo and the pack." She nodded her head and moved closer to me.
Once we had talked to Jess about Cleo staying with her while we are gone and Joe about watching the pack. We head out of town and I'm just going to drive and have Clare say where to go. She ended up taking us to a hotel on the beach about four hours away.