A day with friends

Picture is of Cleo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Clare's P.O.V.
I woke up to singing and nothing but the sheets on me. I wonder what happened yesterday. For all I remember is having breakfast after Peter marked me. Then it all came back.
~flask back~
I gave Peter back his phone and sat on his lap while he called his cousin. I wanted to do nothing but kiss him. So I settled for kissing his neck hoping that he would hurry the conversation up.
"Clare what are you doing?" He asked me a little tense and trying to pull me away.
"Oh nothing." I say going back to his neck.
I don't hear much of the conversation but I heard loud and clear of him giving me a little moan but that didn't make me stop if that is what he was hoping for.
"... And Clare make him scream." I hear right before the phone call was cut off and I'm in the bedroom.
That's just what I did all day yesterday, but he had me doing the same.

~flashback ends~
"What are you smiling about baby." Peter asks from the doorway.
"Oh nothing just I'm just glade that I have you in my life." I say smiling at him.
"What do you say that we head on back and spend the day with Jess, Joe and Cleo."
"Why I thought we were going to stay away for awhile?" I ask.
"We were and Joe just called and said that we should be safe now and that Clare keeps asking Jess when we are coming back."
"Okay but can we go see my dad please I haven't seen him sense I got back in town and Joe picked up from his house."
"Of course baby girl that is our first stop."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's P.O.V.
We make it back safe and spent sometime with her dad. Then when Clare mentioned Cleo her dad made us come back with her for dinner.
After that we spent the day with Cleo and our high school best friends.
"Clare, Cleo we need to go we have dinner plains to attend to."
"Oh that's right we're having dinner with my dad tonight." Clare says looking up at me from talking to Jess.
"So your not going to be here for dinner tonight mommy and daddy." Cleo asks looking down.
"Cleo sweetie your coming with us for mommy's daddy wants to meet you." I say picking her up and pulling Clare over to us.
"Okay yay I get to have dinner with mommy and daddy away from the pack."
"Yes Cleo but let's not forget your grandpa James." I say.
"Say bye Cleo for we might stay there tonight it all depends on how long we stay after dinner."
"Okay bye Jess, bye stinky beta." Cleo says hugging my neck.
"Jess you said you wouldn't teach her to call me that!" Joe yelled at Jess.
"I say that before he gets to mad we get Cleo out of here." I whisper to Clare as Jess puts on a smile yelling bye and pushing us outside.