Chapter 14

Ethan's POV

I gave Noah a kiss goodbye and faked a smile as he walked out. After I knew he was at least a little down the hallway, I started hyperventilating and having a panic attack.

Rushed in and came over me, rubbing circles into my back to calm me down. "Breathe, mate. What the hell happened to you?"

It took me about fifteen minutes to slow my breathing so I could answer my friend's question. Panic attacks sucked but Jay was always there to calm me down when I had them.

"Dude, I'm flippin' out." I breathed heavy.

"Okay, just tell Papa Jay what happened." He smirked.

"Two guys are in love with me and I don't know what to do because I really like both of them and I have to get out of here because I don't have enough money for the hospital bill." I said really quickly.

"Don't worry about the bill, Eth. My mum is paying every last cent of it. And if you can't chose between them, don't date either of them."

"But I like them."

"Eth, Noah is kind of nineteen and you're seventeen. He goes to university and probably goes to parties and stuff while you're still stuck doing algebra. And then there's Dean who's a fucking prince . I mean, he's going to be king in a few months and you can't be the first male queen. So just stay single and have a lot of one night stands."

"Are you sure I shouldn't have them have a huge battle to the death to win my heart?"

"I'm sure."

"Thanks, Jay." I smiled and hugged him.

"No problem. Get some rest, okay? I'm going to head home."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

Jay flashed a smile and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

I thought I would just chose one and break the other's heart but I guess not. I'll have to break two hearts in order for everyone to be happy.