Chapter 3

Jay

Ethan's POV

I let out a sigh as I finished my piece. It had taken me a week to do this and it turned out to be shit. It was a portrait of Jay with different shades of blue for his hair. Still, I somehow managed to fuck it up just like I did with everything else.

I grabbed my dirty brushes and mug of water along with the test papers and walked out into the hallway. Since the art room didn't have a sink, I had to wash my brushes in the bathroom.

My body smashed into another and the paint water stained my shirt. Papers were everywhere and my brushes were on the ground next to me. Well wasn't this the best day ever.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I groaned and looked up.

Holy shit, the guy who crashed into me was hot as fuck! He had neat black hair and bright hazel eyes that were so captivating. He was dressed so nice to be in this hell.

"My apologies! I didn't see you there. Here, I'll pay for your shirt and dry cleaning. How much was it? One hundred? Two hundred?" He asked in his adorable British accent and took out a very thick wallet.

"I don't want your god damn money." I said harshly, picking up my things and rushing off.

Dammit, why did I always have to sound like a dick?!

I washed my brushes with a sigh. Yeah, I totally just blew my chances with that guy. Oh well. I walked back to class and put my brushes back. My teacher was already admiring my work.

"This one is definitely going in the art show." She said and walked back to her desk.

The bell rang and I moved onto my next class. Jay caught up with me with a smile and I just rolled my eyes at his giddiness.

"Mate, do you know we're going to school with Prince Dean?" He chuckled.

"Really? Why would a royal bastard like him want to go to this shitty school?" I asked.

"Dunno. Maybe for the hot guys that turn out to be complete douches."

"Do you think he's gay?"

"Maybe. I mean he does have a really nice ass. No homo though."

"Of course not. You're the straightest guy I know."

"And yet all the gays fawn over me. Especially you."

"You know it, baby." I made a kissy face and smacked his ass.

"I wouldn't be surprised if everyone thought we were a couple." He grinned.

"Please, you bang way too many girls for anyone to think you're gay for me."

"True. Hey, so are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Of course. I need a bong hit and a blowjob to take the pain of life away."

"Retweet. Guess I'll see you then, bitch." Jay said and turned into his next class.

Finally, I could get some stress relief. This party was just what I needed.