Epilogue

Naldo's POV

We got married on October 19th, when we were 21. We are currently 26, well all of us are now close to that age, the rest of the group. Barry and I adopted our first baby girl at age 25, and named her Sophia. Over the last 2 years, Cyd has came in and out of the picture, but hopefully the past few months she is in it to stay.

Shelby's POV

I was married June 27th at 22. My wife and I are settled down in Oregon, just a few blocks away from Barry and Naldo. I am proud to say I think I have my best friend back. She has visited and played with my kids and all of us, The LGBT squad lol, have hung out quite a bit.

I have 3 beautiful children, Ruby is the oldest, she is 4. Our middle is Max who is 3. And our newest addition is another boy, Isaiah. I hope my 3 best friends are here to stay in my life.

Cyd's POV

I am 27. I am dating a beautiful girl named Julie. She has a daughter named Danielle who is a doll. Maybe this will be my family in the future. I am happier. I am proud of myself for growing up and hanging with my friends some again. Ii really feel like I am here to stay. Although my ending wasn't with Shelby, the way I had planned, at least we remained friends.

But it was my fault, if I hadn't ignored her, If I didn't get upset, maybe in time we would be together in this time. 

Just remember to be happy, things will change before you know it.