Ch: 14 Hear me out

Cyd's POV

It has been exactly 1 month since the movie incident. And since I've seen Shelby. I haven't had the guts to see or talk to her. I was meeting Barry and Naldo at the park today, we were just gonna hang out. I check my phone to see the time. 

12:36 pm

Shelbs: Cyd, can we plz talk?

Shelbs: I am sorry for whatever I did, Can we try to fix this... I miss my best friend. I am going mad.

Shelbs: If you don't want me in your life anymore just say it.

Shelbs: I hate you !

Shelbs: I don't hate you, I'm sorry I was mad. Cyd it has been over a month ! Please talk to me...

She has nonstop texted me for a month, I blocked her number for a while. But I can't keep ignoring her, it's not fair to her.

"Hey" I glanced up to see Naldo waving at me from across the park with the hand that wasn't laced with Barry's.

"Hey Hot stuffs." I joked back. They came over and sat across from me. Time slipped by us, by the time we were ready to leave it was 6:30 pm.

"So Cyd, what happened with you two?" Barry asked.

"It's no use." I shrugged.

"Just try to fix things, Wh-" Naldo was cut off by me. 

"We aren't gonna be together forever!" I said upset.

"What? You couldn't possibly know that unless you...you time traveled forward didn't you?" Barry sat up as he made his realization. "What happened?

"I time traveled to see when I would propose to Shelby. When I did, we weren't together. We both had different spouses." I put my head down. 

"How far ahead did you go?" Naldo asked. 

"10 years." I replied. 

"It's up to you to change that outcome. No matter what, promise each other that you will be together. Worst comes to worst, just time travel back and recreate the past." Barry said reassuringly. 

"We are the LGBT squad. I wanted us four to be the happiest anyone can ever be. It can't like that when your not even giving Shelby a chance." Naldo raised his voice. My phone vibrated across the table. Naldo and Barry noticed who the message was from. 

Shelbs: Please Cyd. I'm sorry for ever coming into your life. I just want to say goodbye.

Naldo handed me my phone. "Answer it." He demanded. I began to dial Shelby's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shelby, it's me..."