Ch 9: Finally Home

The four friends finally arrived home with their Cyd. Slowly they walked up the driveway. Naldo was on one side of Cyd, carefully walking, while Barry was one the other.

"A-and slowly." Shelby warned as the boys sit Cyd down on her bed.

"Thanks guys," Cyd smiled, "it's not hurting that bad anymore. How about we go play some ball?" Cyd began to raise up.

"Wo-oah not so fast," Barry stopped her, "Doctor said you have to rest for a few weeks."

"Ughhh." Cyd complained.

"You guys can go, I got her now." Shelby told the boys.

"We still coming over for Chinese tonight?" Naldo asked.

"Definitely" Shelby smiled. The boys walked out of the room. Shelby received a text about two minutes later.

Naldo: Don't hurt her now ;)
Shelby: omg naldo stop haha

Shelby smile and put the phone down.

"Hey" Shelby said.

"Hi" Cyd smiled.

"So, I'm glad we finally told each other how we felt." Shelby said relieved.

"Me too. Your the best thing that has every happened to me." Cyd replied.

"Cyd, I love you." Shelby said.

"Shelbs, would you do me the honor to be my beautiful girlfriend?" Cyd laughed.

"Only if you agree to be my smoking punk girlfriend?" Shelby laughed.

"Absolutely" Cyd said.

"Absolutely." Shelby added. Shelby leaned down as Cyd was laying on her back and started kissing her. Cyd slowly pulled Shelby on top of her. Having Shelby sitting up and straddling Cyd. Their kiss sped up and was moving in perfect motion. Shelby moved her kiss down to Cyd's neck causing her to moan quietly.

"Shelby" Cyd whispered.

"relax" Shelby said tracing Cyd's jawline with her tongue. The girls starting kissing more and Cyd started slipping her tongue into Shelby's mouth. Then Cyd broke away. Shelby looked confused.

"It hurts" Cyd groaned slowly moving Shelby off of her. Cyd placed her hands on her stomach around her rib cage and squinted.

"Oh Cyd im sorry" Shelby mumbled while quickly getting off of her.

"It's fine," Cyd laughed, "how about we get ready for dinner?"

"Sure thing" Shelby winked. Shelby helped Cyd off of the bed. Cyd smacked Shelby's butt. "Excuse me?" Shelby laughed.

"3 weeks, then I'm good. Better start counting" Cyd whispered in Shelby's ear and started walking down the steps.