Ch 11: Coming Out

A/N Thank you so much for 1k reads ! Check out my other fan fictions as well.

"Today is the day Shelbs." Cyd told her girlfriend. Shelby nodded. They walked into their living room and sat on the couch beside of their parents.

"Uh Hello girls, can we help you?" Norm said putting down his coffee.

"Mom,  Dad, I- I am gay." Shelby spit out. Both her parents looked at each other.

"That's great honey. As long as your happy." Astrid told her.

"And she is with me." Cyd said interlocking their fingers.

"As long as you treat her with the respect she deserves Cyd, I don't have any problem with that." Norm smiled at them.

"But we have to put down some rules. Like closed doors when you two are in your bedroom and you guys need to respect each other. Just be careful okay Kiddos? Most people wanna hurt people like you." Astrid said hugging them.

"I promise Mr. Marcus, I'll give her all the respect and more." Cyd said smiling, kissing Shelby on the cheek. 

"She makes me happy." Shelby said and gave her a quick peck on the lips. 

"And that's all that matters." Norm smiled and got up off the couch, "I'm heading to work, love you girls." He then kissed Astrid and walked out the door. Astrid told the girls she was going to the store. Both of them sat there smiling. They were so happy their parents accepted them.

"So, how about we finish what we started the other night?" Cyd whispered to Shelby. 

"Follow me." Shelby winked and grabbed Cyd's hand and headed upstairs.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Cyd began kissing Shelby hard as the began walking toward their bed. Shelby took control and threw Cyd on her bed and began kissing her down her neck. Cyd ripped Shelby's shirt off and started unzipping her pants and slid her pants to her ankles. 

"Woah, you better start shedding some clothes." Shelby whispered. Cyd quickly took her shirt off trying not to break the kissing and slid her shorts off. Cyd moved her hands up and down Shelby's warm, bare back. Cyd flipped Shelby and took control. She took Shelby's bra off and stared at her smiling.

"All these years, never thought you'd look that good." Cyd smiled and kissing down Shelby's body. She glanced up and Shelby making sure it was okay for her to continue. Shelby smirked. Cyd began taking Shelby's underwear off. 

"Already wet huh?" Cyd questioned at the girl who was soaked.

"Only for you." Shelby took off Cyd's bra. Cyd put Shelby's legs on her shoulders and buried her face between her legs. Cyd began tasting Shelby. She could hear her moan louder the faster she moved. Without warning Cyd stuck in 2 fingers, making Shelby moan louder than before.

"C-cyd my, don't s-stoop" Shelby moaned not wanting the pleasure to end.

"Oh but I must." Cyd smiled wiping her face and pulling her fingers out, "Guess you'll have to wait for more."

"C-cyd, that's not fair you can't tease like that," Shelby said trying to catch her breathe.

"Watch me." Cyd laughed and she began to dress. She glanced at Shelby who was still laying their naked and walked down the stairs.

"She has got to be kidding, she can't tease like that!" Shelby thought to herself. Cyd got down stairs and Naldo came through the door.

"Oh hey Cyd." he smiled, "What's up with your hair?" Oh shit.

"Um, working out that's all." Cyd stuttered.

"Working out on Shelby all right." He laughed and grabbed an apple. He exited.